FPCS- number registered issue?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Hanne_emz
Tourist
Cambodia

FPCS- number registered issue?

Post by Hanne_emz »

Can someone help me.The problem is the number I registered in my FPCS account got deactivate and block by metfone due to how many months of not being able to load a card I try to connect metfone but they said cannot re-activate that number. Can I create again a new account in FPCS? The same info and passport and everything but i will change or use my new number to register.

Please help. Your advice and info will be much appreciated in advance. THANK YOU
:wink:
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: FPCS- number registered issue?

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Your landlord/property owner is responsible for registering an account on FPCS and then checking you in as a foreign tenant, you shouldn't be registering your own account (unless of course you own the property).

But to answer your question, yes, you will be able to register a new account with a new phone number.
Hanne_emz
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by Hanne_emz »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:37 am Your landlord/property owner is responsible for registering an account on FPCS and then checking you in as a foreign tenant, you shouldn't be registering your own account (unless of course you own the property).

But to answer your question, yes, you will be able to register a new account with a new phone number.
I register my own but put the name of my landlord and their full information then I put my name as their tenant..

If I will register or create a new account using new number but the same info. Is there no any problem
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Shouldn't be...the only way to find out is to try :wink:
Hanne_emz
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by Hanne_emz »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:03 am Shouldn't be...the only way to find out is to try :wink:
Okay thank you.. much appreciated . Have a nice day
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

I just renewed my EOS, one of the requirements was to open the FPCS app to copy a page. The app would not open.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

AndyKK wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:57 am I just renewed my EOS, one of the requirements was to open the FPCS app to copy a page. The app would not open.
If one of the requirements was to open the FPCS app to copy a page and the app would not open......how did you just renew your EOS?
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

AndyKK wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 11:57 am I just renewed my EOS, one of the requirements was to open the FPCS app to copy a page. The app would not open.
Did you get the extension?
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Yea the app is f**ked....so many people unable to log back in, keep getting the message "phone number or password not valid".
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:12 pm Yea the app is f**ked....so many people unable to log back in, keep getting the message "phone number or password not valid".
Are you currently one of the many, PSD-Kiwi?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic