Mandatory Vaccines ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Mandatory Vaccines ?

Post by AndyKK »

AndyKK wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:15 pm We are talking about the kingdom of wonder here, I don't think Camboda have paid $1.5 million on Chinese vaccines to end up dumping them, and I bet there not on a return sale basis. Mandatory, meaning you have the vaccine when offered. I think the choice could come to refuse, and your EOS may possibly be revoked.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
violet
Expatriate

Re: Mandatory Vaccines ?

Post by violet »

atst wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:27 pm
violet wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:23 pm Yep. ^ like when I used to care about such things and cut short an employment placing in India because I didn’t want to check in and out of work with my finger print. It wasn’t mandatory. I had a choice and felt empowered to choose to leave. Bloody entitled snowflakes these days.

Of course, later in life ...and with advancing technology .... my stance changed and I stayed in a job in Cambodia despite having to check in and out of work with a thumb print.
and with advancing technology (making surveillance more advanced) I'm puzzled about this, or was in your older years money became more important
Not sure what your question is but can say my change in attitude was unrelated to age/money. I think I just accepted that having aspects of my self .... facial/location/gait captured was beyond my control if I wanted to be a part of society, so I may as well not exclude myself from opportunities based on fingerprints. So the root of it is that I was more comfortable being in society, whereas before I always fought an invisible fight to not conform so that I could not be viewed (by my self) as contributing to a way of life and a type of society I did not want. I lost my fight.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic