Great BT Shop House 81sm 4br3ba $185k Hard Title

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
Dangerous Dave
Expatriate
United States of America

Great BT Shop House 81sm 4br3ba $185k Hard Title

Post by Dangerous Dave »

This listing is for a gorgeous two-story shop house in Boueng Tumpun, with a working cafe and a hard title. 81sm, four bedrooms, three bathrooms. See pictures.

Interested persons should PLEASE SEND TEXT MESSAGE to 969-812-335. No voice calls please.

ergosemper
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Great BT Shop House 81sm 4br3ba $185k Hard Title

Post by ergosemper »

Which part of Zürich is this? If it's in the Riesbach or Enge area, I might have a look and consider buying.

Yes, that's indeed the right price for Zürich or did I misread? Is it Singapore? I ask because you must be delusional if you are trying to toy with one's brain into thinking that Phnom Penh is Geneva or Sydney in an attempt to extract that kind of money from a naive buyer!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic