Posters who are just here to shit on Cambodia.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Posters who are just here to shit on Cambodia.

Post by John Bingham »

Goddammit "New Kid", couldn't you and Phuket Richard set up your own site or something? It could be called "Everything in Cambodia is shit.com", or something as dismal as that. Neither of you live here and I'm personally bored with your constant negative posts.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Posters who are just here to shit on Cambodia.

Post by pissontheroof »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:25 am Goddammit "New Kid", couldn't you and Phuket Richard set up your own site or something? It could be called "Everything in Cambodia is shit.com", or something as dismal as that. Neither of you live here and I'm personally bored with your constant negative posts.
Spot on !
Would love to give you a point for this post ..
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
samrong01
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by samrong01 »

Whilst I understand the sentiment expressed by John Bingham, nevertheless I can not agree. This seems to be a part of the "cancel" culture currently popular - if you disagree with somebody's views then they should be cancelled.

I disagree with what many people say on this forum and elsewhere, but I would defend to the death their right to say them.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

samrong01 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:00 am Whilst I understand the sentiment expressed by John Bingham, nevertheless I can not agree. This seems to be a part of the "cancel" culture currently popular - if you disagree with somebody's views then they should be cancelled.

I disagree with what many people say on this forum and elsewhere, but I would defend to the death their right to say them.
agree with the "i defend their right to say them" bit but "To the death" nah fuck that. :hattip:
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

I came here to argue about American politics. What's with all this Cambodia stuff?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:25 am baiting.......baiting.......baiting.......baiting.......baiting.......baiting.......baiting.......baiting.......
JB is known to make odd posts late at night.

But what does he really think?

Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

I should imagine PhuketRichard has been punched once or twice in real life for being such a obnoxious, pretentious shitbiscuit.

Newkid is just fucking totally enamored still with the fact that some woman finally stuck with him.

Both utter fucking bores.
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Well, I was in good spirits before opening up this nuclear first strike thread. I need cheering up now.

I think I'll go to Harry's for a succulent roast beef lunch washed down by lashings of red wine...yummy.

If anyone else needs cheering up after reading this thread, here's the details:

Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:25 am Goddammit "New Kid", couldn't you and Phuket Richard set up your own site or something? It could be called "Everything in Cambodia is shit.com", or something as dismal as that. Neither of you live here and I'm personally bored with your constant negative posts.
I don’t get why people who don’t live here seem to enjoy complaining about how “everything’s shit in Cambodia”. (everything might be shit in Mozambique or Belgium? I don’t know, and I couldn’t give a fuck, I don’t live there)
But, are they any worse than those expats who’ve lived here for years, who year in year out have been propping up bars complaining about how “everything’s shit here”? we’ve all met them. (there’s not so many of them around since the Chinese takeover started)
I get the feeling the majority of them are just miserable bastards who enjoy a good moan.
If they genuinely think Cambodia is so shit, maybe the former should make a point of not coming here and the latter consider leaving for pastures new.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

samrong01 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:00 am Whilst I understand the sentiment expressed by John Bingham, nevertheless I can not agree. This seems to be a part of the "cancel" culture currently popular - if you disagree with somebody's views then they should be cancelled.

There’s a big difference between “being cancelled”, and being asked to “go and do your moaning somewhere else”
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic