It's Over: Living One Month Lockdown in Prince Plaza Condominium, Phnom Penh

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: It's Over: Living One Month Lockdown in Prince Plaza Condominium, Phnom Penh

Post by Kammekor »

Riverside Dandy wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:18 pm
Doc67 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:18 am
Riverside Dandy wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:27 am Oh dear this is getting bad. I live nearby and have been in that Kiwi mart several times recently. We all have to be careful.
Did you have to scan in with the Covid app?
Yes I do every time. I am still showing green though which is a relief.
With the Kiwi mart on street 110 the app was about 5 days behind on reality....
Riverside Dandy
Tourist
Ireland

Re: It's Over: Living One Month Lockdown in Prince Plaza Condominium, Phnom Penh

Post by Riverside Dandy »

I don’t remember when I was last in there but 3-10 days ago
DesiTrufant
Tourist

Post by DesiTrufant »

They tested us again this morning. Maybe we can get out tomorrow if negative.
DesiTrufant
Tourist

Post by DesiTrufant »

Just got out! Would love to get a beer tonight but I think it will have to be this afternoon haha
KTabi
Expatriate
Japan

Post by KTabi »

DesiTrufant wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:14 am Just got out! Would love to get a beer tonight but I think it will have to be this afternoon haha
I'd be stocking up on supplies, sounds like bedlam out there.
:thumb:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

KTabi wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:21 pm
DesiTrufant wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:14 am Just got out! Would love to get a beer tonight but I think it will have to be this afternoon haha
It's all good, we are managing.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

I have frozen Meat Pies.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

nemo wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:33 pm I have frozen Meat Pies.
Mince or steak ? And do you have beer ? (Otherwise I'm not coming over.) :dragonchase:
DesiTrufant
Tourist

Post by DesiTrufant »

KTabi wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:21 pm
Going to Siem Reap for a few days to get away from all this. Taking all my essentials.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Is this the same building ? I get confused with all the Princes.
21st Death due to COVID-19 Recorded in Cambodia
Share to ៖​

AKP Phnom Penh, April 05, 2021 --

COVID-19 has claimed another life in Cambodia; the death toll thus increased to 21, according to a press release of the Ministry of Health made public this morning.

The new victim is a Chinese national of 42 years old living in Prince Tower Apartment located in Sangkat Veal Vong, Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, said the source, adding that he was tested positive for the deadly virus on Mar. 27 and was admitted to the Khmer-Soviet Friendship Hospital on the same day.

He passed away on April 4, at 22:00, due to severe acute respiratory crisis and severe pneumonia infected by COVID-19, after an unsuccessful all-out effort to save him, underlined the press release.

The Ministry of Health expressed its deepest sorrow and heartfelt condolences to the bereaved family.

The new death case is the third foreigner who died of COVID-19 in Cambodia, after a 48-year-old Korean man in Phnom Penh and a 43-year-old Chinese man in Koh Thom district, Kandal province.

The first coronavirus-related death in the Kingdom was reported on Mar. 11, 2021.

By C. Nika
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic