Bumbling Biden

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Bumbling Biden

Post by Username Taken »

Brody wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:31 pm
Jerry Atrick wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:14 pm frothy bollocks
What is your citizenship Jerry Atrick?
I'm sure he posted some time ago about a small town in Wyoming. If so, that would entitle him to ruminate all he wants.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Username Taken wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:34 pm
I'm sure he posted some time ago about a small town in Wyoming. If so, that would entitle him to ruminate all he wants.
I guess it would, Username Taken. :thumb:

My bad Jerry Atrick, please continue to display your thrilling acumen on all things American. It always encourages distinguished discourse :thumb:
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Username Taken wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:34 pm
That town is founded by an ancestor yeah.

On a less frivolous note than my earlier posts in this thread; I'm an English speaking guy in my 30's and English language media tends to be very US/UK/AUS centrist, for better or worse (usually worse), so since one is a little kid you become aware of the US, it's presidents, conflicts, warts and all.

I used read a lot of H.S.T as a kid and, yeah, a large part of gonzo was the skewering the current administration or opposition there usually upon their own hypocrisy whether it be related to domestic or foreign policy, or just their own personal lives vs the values they are in office to give lip service to.

In my lifetime that means to date; Regan, Bush1, Clinton, Bush2, Obama, Trump and now Biden

I am an equal opportunity pisstaker; it's just this thread was about the US
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:46 pm I am an equal opportunity pisstaker
I hope so. :thumb: Did you spend 30 years laughing at and hoping for the downfall of Australia as well?
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Brody wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:04 pm
Jerry Atrick wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:46 pm I am an equal opportunity pisstaker
I hope so. :thumb: Did you spend 30 years laughing at and hoping for the downfall of Australia as well?
Most politicians are bumbling gaffe machines on a long enough timeline. The aussies are no exception :dm:
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

There's almost as much hypocrisy in the media surrounding this (non-event) as that surrounding the very real story of Gov. Cuomo and his 8 sexual harassment accusers.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

IraHayes wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:19 pm There's almost as much hypocrisy in the media surrounding this (non-event) as that surrounding the very real story of Gov. Cuomo and his 8 sexual harassment accusers.
Come on, he didn't even grab 'm by the pussy. A non event in higher political circles.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Who cares what a clone does anyway.
Q says Trump is still the legal President.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Brody wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:04 pm
What is your fascination with Australia? Did an Aussie guy steal your woman's affections once upon a time? :stir:
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Grand Barong wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:34 pm
What is your fascination with Australia? Did an Aussie guy steal your woman's affections once upon a time? :stir:
Yes.

Once upon a time, I took my then gal to view Crocodile Dundee and afterward she developed a strange predilection for Paul Hogan.

It was the bane of our relationship and we never recovered and eventually parted ways.

I heard that she is now the Head Veterinarian for a wombat sanctuary in Brisbane.

Damn you Aussies..........the lot of you.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic