Home

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Home

Post by Duncan »

That's the name of the 4DX movie I took 2 girls to see today at the AEON market. One was scared and clinging to my arm all the way through as our seats rocked and rolled and water was sprayed in our face.
Probably a easy way to get a girl to cuddle up to you, but in my case the girl was only [ nearly ] six, and I would not recommend taking kids any younger to a 4D movie, especially if they believe in ghosts.

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Re: Home

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

Ok. So you didn't know what a 4DX movie is or?
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:Ok. So you didn't know what a 4DX movie is or?
I still don't know. I only learned what a 4D movie was about 6 years ago from the top floor at Sorya Shopping Centre.

What's up with the "X"?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

I had never heard 4Dx of it until I wikipedia'd it just now. I could do just fine without getting sprayed by water while trying to enjoy a movie, to be honest.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Post by Samouth »

I have never tired that. I will go and experience that 4D thing.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
LTO
Expatriate

Post by LTO »

I wouldn't recommend it. Fogged glasses, the smell of flowery plastic and a 2 hour roller-coaster ride while you are trying to watch a movie.
LTO Cambodia Blog

"Kafka is 'outdone' in our country, the new fatherland of Angkor" - Norodom Sihanouk
BOFH
Expatriate

Post by BOFH »

Wet girls clinging on your arm, eh.

How much was the ticket? Asking for a friend.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

As we speak there is some terrorist computer hacker group feverishly trying to hack into that 4Dx cinema control system for nefarious purposes....or possibly just for a hilarious diversion from their other nefarious hacking purposes.

"Let's see how many water sprayings, pokes in the seat-back and putrid odors will the movie-going public endure to get their $12 worth of entertainment?"

"Ewwwww !! That's NOT water !"
Last edited by Soi Dog on Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
potty
Expatriate

Post by potty »

think they have this in florida disneyland for ages already...

i liked that much, with the frogs and things hopping along, touching your leg and so...ahahaha...

but little children were totally creeped out there... no good idea really...
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Duncan wrote:That's the name of the 4DX movie I took 2 girls to see today at the AEON market. One was scared and clinging to my arm all the way through as our seats rocked and rolled and water was sprayed in our face.
Be thankful it wasn't a 4DX Japanese bukkake movie :shock: :bad:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic