New law on face mask in public ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: New law on face mask in public ?

Post by John Bingham »

hellomynameis wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:08 am The only sensitivity to anything is liberalism and based upon your liberalism all you know how to do is a troll and advocate your will upon someone until you vilify them. The only thing you have is you and the mouse in your pocket.
Sure, anybody who doesn't agree with you must be a troll. I can see you being really popular around here. :shock:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
ergosemper
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by ergosemper »

Those chronically afflicted with Karenitis or Kevinitis are best advised to stay at home. Playing the tantrum card here is strategically ineffective. Contesting the mandatory face mask law by citing or invoking civil or human rights drivel won't work. Don't do it. You'll be nationally famous overnight.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

They make the laws here, we as visitors obey them or suffer the consequences.

Your choice.......... I choose to stay on their terms.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

hellomynameis wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:59 am That's unfortunate I guess this will be the new moneymaker for the police for the foreseeable future. Even though anything short of a respirator and full hazmat is ineffective. Like I tell everyone who asks me why I don't wear them "does underwear stop a fart, these masks won't either ".
I have latex underwear that I don't wear everyday, but for special occasions. And yes, they stop a fart.
hellomynameis
BANNED
Germany

Post by hellomynameis »

It's OK to wear a mask now, Trump is gone. But you obviously know more than Fauci, the WHO and tens of thousands of doctors out there. I personally think that Covidiots and the tin hat brigade are the biggest obstacle to getting a grip on this.
[/quote]

Can you tell me simply how much virome is in the human body and what is the name of the protein that bines the human protein together. Since your so enamored with the whole tin foil hat and covid grasp can you tell me why there wasn't a vaccine invented for the flu. But I will soon be laughing once you libtards get your jab so get in line like the sheep you are.
Oumedc
Expatriate

Post by Oumedc »

hellomynameis wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:08 am The only sensitivity to anything is liberalism and based upon your liberalism all you know how to do is a troll and advocate your will upon someone until you vilify them. The only thing you have is you and the mouse in your pocket.
So why leash out and insult others nothing better to do. It's better to use a mask respect the law and get past this...

What gives

If you have problems you are free to leave Cambodia at any time in true...
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

hellomynameis wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:10 am
Can you tell me simply how much virome is in the human body and what is the name of the protein that bines the human protein together..?
No I can't, but I can tell you that we have one less troll on CEO now that we've banned you. :assasin:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

General Mackevili wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:20 am
Can you tell me simply how much virome is in the human body and what is the name of the protein that bines the human protein together..?
No I can't, but I can tell you that we have one less troll on CEO now that we've banned you. :assasin:
HAHAHAHAHA. Excellent choice!
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Marty wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:42 am
General Mackevili wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:20 am
HAHAHAHAHA. Excellent choice!
I was going to suggest that @Marty you lend that guy your latex underwear to put over his head.

But the General beat me to it.

That was very quick @General Mackevili , was that 'you-know-who's' last incarnation?
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

There was a police check-point near where I live just a few days ago where they were checking for people wearing masks. Myself and my friend were wearing them but our pass-app driver was not. I was fully expecting them to pull us over. As we drove past them, one of them tried to flag our pass-app down by waving a mask at the driver. He slowed down and I noticed that all they seemed to be doing was giving out free masks to those not wearing them, not fining them. There seemed to be quite a jolly atmosphere about it all with the officers laughing and joking with those they had pulled over.

Our driver simply shook his head at the offer and continued driving unimpeded.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic