Does anyone know where we can get one of the Covid vaccines in Cambodia?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
BKK Phil
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Does anyone know if we can get one of the vaccines?

Post by BKK Phil »

timmydownawell wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 6:37 am You can just log in again and see your completed screen with your photo anytime (and also make changes if you need to).

My Sangkat told me to come back next month and now it's next month so I will try again soon. Perhaps wait and see if we get upgraded to a yellow zone first.

Hello Timmy:

I too have been told that the registration can be brought up later with username & p/w. Am currently in an Orange zone, and am willing to bet we in Orange will not get jabbed until more vaccines arrive at the airport. But getting registered on the app is the key to success.

Thanks for your input.

BKK Phil
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

Quote -BKK Phil said. "But getting registered on the app is the key to success".
I hope you are right BKK Phil because you and it seems many others have gone through the mill with this vaccine registration form. Being only in Khmer doesn't help matters also. But spare a thought for the many Khmer who can't read the form too.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Post by jah steu »

When I completed the online vaccination registration process I didn’t get any confirmation. I wasn’t sure if it had completed successfully.
When I went for my first shot they linked to the registration without a hitch, so I must have registered ok.
When you check the QR code on your new vaccination card it takes you to a vaccination status summary based on information from the online registration system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

jah steu wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 8:36 pm When I completed the online vaccination registration process I didn’t get any confirmation. I wasn’t sure if it had completed successfully.
When I went for my first shot they linked to the registration without a hitch, so I must have registered ok.
When you check the QR code on your new vaccination card it takes you to a vaccination status summary based on information from the online registration system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So was there any link between you registering and you getting your first shot? What was the process for you getting your first shot? Were you designated as a priority case?
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Registered for a few weeks now

I'd prefer not to get it but I may need it to fly, so better to have all ducks in a row

I know a bunch of young Khmer folks who have all their jabs because "sister/father/uncle is police/army" etc
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

I registered on the app as soon as it came out, but I am now unable to log in as it says my information (log-in) is incorrect. I am certain my password is correct. It does not give any help as to what to do now.

Not only that but I tried to log into the FPCS app yesterday and it seem I have been wiped off of that also. It says my phone number is incorrect. I have not changed my phone number and it worked fine when I last checked it two months ago.

I feel as if someone is wiping all trace of me from the databases???
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

xandreu wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 3:25 pm I registered on the app as soon as it came out, but I am now unable to log in as it says my information (log-in) is incorrect. I am certain my password is correct. It does not give any help as to what to do now.

Not only that but I tried to log into the FPCS app yesterday and it seem I have been wiped off of that also. It says my phone number is incorrect. I have not changed my phone number and it worked fine when I last checked it two months ago.

I feel as if someone is wiping all trace of me from the databases???
I had mentioned when I was in the process of renewing my EOS just of late, I could not open the FPCS. It is now one of the immigrations requirements that they have a copy of one of the specified pages from the app when opened, the agent replied to my problem when I told them that I could not open the App, sending someone round who would do a collection and delivery service on process of the new EOS. The person who called was very familiar with the Apps apparent problems, the person too could not gain access to the workings of the app, but told me not to worry the office knows what to do in this situation, four days later my new EOS was delivered to me.
Quote - I feel as if someone is wiping all trace of me from the databases??? You have been here long enough not to believe in conspiracies happening. I know these are uncharted times for most of us, also hoping members keep up the good work sharing information's on subjects that are helpful to one another, more so on subjects that help day to day and may keep us safe,
But talking of tin-hat time, both my computers have recently gone down has a result in trying to update them to the new Windows of 20H2. Yesterday's news of the EDC calling on people of Red Zones to pay their electricity bills, this morning I was to be left sweaty by the power cut we had.
But not being able to log into certain Apps, that apparently don't work 100% at this time, but I am sure they will be eventful at a later date. There may be theory that the actual means are that of gaining their departments budgets, in ways that are unfamiliar to how we may go about it.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

AndyKK wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 4:39 pm But talking of tin-hat time, both my computers have recently gone down
also has anyone who's had one of the sinoshots tried the nfc feature on their phone afterwards?
or had a sperm count test?

lol

monstra mihi bona!
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

I have google translate on my computer and it is what helped me to fill in this form for Khmer Vaccine.
Open the website and right click somewhere on the log in page. Choose Translate to english.

Complete the details and register or log in.

Complete the form.
When you come to a drop box just click the curser in the drop down box and then Right click and choose Translate to English.

When finished and saved you will be able to edit your answers .
Just right click for the translation to english to change your details.

ImageImageImage
ego bibere nimis
Expatriate
Australia

Post by ego bibere nimis »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 2:34 pm Registered for a few weeks now

I'd prefer not to get it but I may need it to fly, so better to have all ducks in a row

I know a bunch of young Khmer folks who have all their jabs because "sister/father/uncle is police/army" etc
If it isn't approved by WHO, you can't take it as many times as you like...still won't be able to fly. That is the current concern I have. If it's got 'Sino' in front of it, it's a hit and miss proposition. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, but that's how I understand it as of today.
You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic