We are moving to Cambodia n i have a question is it easy or hard to get friends in Cambodia.Expats or Cambodia så. ord

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Chris68
Tourist
Denmark

We are moving to Cambodia n i have a question is it easy or hard to get friends in Cambodia.Expats or Cambodia så. ord

Post by Chris68 »

:D :evil6: :evil6:
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: We are moving to Cambodia n i have a question is it easy or hard to get friends in Cambodia.Expats or Cambodia så. o

Post by hanno »

Might be easier if you worked on your grammar a little as I am not sure what you are asking.
nerdlinger
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: We are moving to Cambodia n i have a question is it easy or hard to get friends in Cambodia.Expats or Cambodia så. o

Post by nerdlinger »

hanno wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:09 am Might be easier if you worked on your grammar a little as I am not sure what you are asking.
Don’t be mean they just wanna så ord n stuf
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

You got the cream of the crop here for an audience
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
drozd
Expatriate
Mexico

Post by drozd »

It's all up to you, pay for ST or pay for LT.
If you pay enough it might last for life! :beer3:
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

😂😂, I see the expert advice on the forum doesn't change much, out of interest are there discounts now that there aren't too many barangs about.
PS, Asking for a friend 🤔🤔
drozd
Expatriate
Mexico

Post by drozd »

DaveG wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:40 pm 😂😂, I see the expert advice on the forum doesn't change much, out of interest are there discounts now that there aren't too many barangs about.
Nah. It's The Cambodian way. Demand go down, price go up. Gotta make up for the losses! :beer2:
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

drozd wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:00 pm
DaveG wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:40 pm 😂😂, I see the expert advice on the forum doesn't change much, out of interest are there discounts now that there aren't too many barangs about.
Nah. It's The Cambodian way. Demand go down, price go up. Gotta make up for the losses! :beer2:
Charging more to go down is not entirely unreasonable, I suppose. Demanding that she does so might be seen as a bit forward. Maybe a polite request, instead?
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

så. ord?
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:42 pmså. ord?
I asked the Grand God of Googledom. It's alleged to be Danish.

så. ord = so. word.

Verbatim. Moving right along. Seems the OP is unaware of our hard work.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic