Suzuki Grasstracker 250 fro sale

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Suzuki Grasstracker 250 fro sale

Post by pczz »

Suzuki Grasstracker 250 for sale

This is a 2002 model from Japan. I bought it straight out the container in January and it is registered in my name. New cam chain and drive chain fitted by Dara soon as I got it. He also has oil filters and brakes to fit.

It will do 110 easily on the flat. The frame is built like a tank and it copes well with potholes and rough roads.

I have taken this bike twice on a loop from Phnom Penh to Koh Kong, Sihanoukville, Kampot and back to PP and it does between 85 and 90 mpg (English gallon) which is 30-33 km/l. It has a balancer shaft so there is no noticeable vibration.

I am based in Phnom Penh but I will be riding to kampot and KohKong sometime next week for a break before khmer new year. I have seen a few of these around and good ones are usually $1700-$2200. This one has no is in great shape mechanically and doesn't need anything doing to it so I would be looking for around $1700.

Good points
Low seat height, about the same as a dream as you can see in the pictures
Fitted a new camchain soon as I go it.
New European drive chain
Lighting has been rewired for Cambodian law
Tubeless tires.
Set of new tubes and original suzuki oil filter as spares
Cleanable air filter, no expensive paper elements.
Brakes, oil filters and other spares available from Dara in street 136.

Bad points - see pictures
Front mudguard has been resprayed badly at some point
Small dent in the tank
Light damage to the headlamp rim