9-Year-Old Girl Handcuffed, Pepper-Sprayed By Police

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
emm
Expatriate
Austria

9-Year-Old Girl Handcuffed, Pepper-Sprayed By Police

Post by emm »

Bodycam Video Shows 9-Year-Old Girl Handcuffed, Pepper-Sprayed By Police
Police in Rochester, New York, were responding to a family disturbance call when officers forced the child into the back of a police car.

NO COMMENT
source:
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rocheste ... f644d5c15a
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: 9-Year-Old Girl Handcuffed, Pepper-Sprayed By Police

Post by hanno »

I am counting at least 5 patrol cars to subdue a 9-year old. Serious question: what are the qualifications needed when wanting to become a cop in the US?
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

Some jurisdictions around Dallas start at $80 KPA
Johno35
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Johno35 »

hanno wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:36 pm I am counting at least 5 patrol cars to subdue a 9-year old. Serious question: what are the qualifications needed when wanting to become a cop in the US?
Well it was reported as a domestic violence call and child reports a stabbing so it’s prob a good idea to bring in 5 patrol cars. Who knows if and when the parents could have come running out with a weapon or knife.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Johno35 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 4:51 pm
hanno wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:36 pm I am counting at least 5 patrol cars to subdue a 9-year old. Serious question: what are the qualifications needed when wanting to become a cop in the US?
Well it was reported as a domestic violence call and child reports a stabbing so it’s prob a good idea to bring in 5 patrol cars. Who knows if and when the parents could have come running out with a weapon or knife.
Seems to me four squad cars arrived after the child(!) was put in the patrol car.
emm
Expatriate
Austria

Protesters besiege police station as Rochester officers suspended for PEPPER SPRAYING 9yo girl (VIDEOS)

Post by emm »

Protesters besiege police station as Rochester officers suspended for PEPPER SPRAYING 9yo girl (VIDEOS)
2 Feb, 2021

Protesters in Rochester, New York toppled a police barricade during a demonstration after footage emerged showing officers pepper spraying a handcuffed 9-year-old, stoking outrage and prompting the suspension of the cops involved.

The demonstrators staged a march on Monday to protest the excessive use of force against the young girl, who was pepper sprayed as nine officers responded to a domestic disturbance call last week, rallying outside the Rochester Police Department to demand accountability.

story continues here:
https://www.rt.com/usa/514323-rochester ... pray-girl/
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

The police probably sent more police to police the police :? Don't want any bad press now do we 8)
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

I don't get it.
What's the mindset that thinks assaulting a child in distress in this way is OK? A whole group of adults?
There was absolutely no threat. She 9 years old, handcuffed, sitting in police car, surrounded and bawling for her dad.
Seriously - who does that?

5 years on the top?

(ps, as a rule i think cops are heroes. i know more than most the kind of a/holes they have to deal with)
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:24 pm I don't get it.
What's the mindset that thinks assaulting a child in distress in this way is OK? A whole group of adults?
There was absolutely no threat. She 9 years old, handcuffed, sitting in police car, surrounded and bawling for her dad.
Seriously - who does that?

5 years on the top?

(ps, as a rule i think cops are heroes. i know more than most the kind of a/holes they have to deal with)
My immediate thought was that she is a spoiled little shit that should have more respect for Authoritah...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic