An interview with host of Kampot Craft Beer Festival

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
independencequarter
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

An interview with host of Kampot Craft Beer Festival

Post by independencequarter »

https://cambodiancraftbeers.com/kampot- ... -festival/

"I thought it’s a great idea to bring craft beer brewers/companies together to one place so everyone could try some nice delicious beverages."

"Hard to say where I see the future of the craft beer here as the financial crisis really hit everyone. However, people became more creative and more inspired, therefore there’s a good scene for it. It looks like there are many possibilities so I hope it will only grow."
MustardBlu
Tourist

Re: An interview with host of Kampot Craft Beer Festival

Post by MustardBlu »

It’s a tough time to be selling expensive poncy beers
whatwat
Expatriate
Hong Kong

Re: An interview with host of Kampot Craft Beer Festival

Post by whatwat »

Tried a few. They pretty much all taste similar. Hoppy, fruity etc. Yeah, $2.50 is still cheap and as an experience and something different it’s great but you’ll not sell shit loads to “drinkers”. Not when there’s 50c available.

Niche market. Tough in today’s times.

As a hobby it’s great though.
Don’t listen to Chinese whispers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic