tourists arrested on Koh Phangan and than you wont believe what happened

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

tourists arrested on Koh Phangan and than you wont believe what happened

Post by phuketrichard »

who would think this would happen
LOL

111 partiers both Thais and foreigners have been arrested in a party on Koh Phangan out of which 89 were foreigners. The partiers had no care for the current Covid-19 situation. Police General Suwat Jangyodsuk the Commissioner-General reported the arrest of 111 persons who joined a party on the island. Surat Thani Immigration Police received information revealing a local restaurant on Koh Phangan, Surat Thani Province was planning a 5th-anniversary party. The restaurant charged an entry fee of 100 THB per person not including drinks and food on 26 January 2020. The restaurant was an entertainment destination selling alcohol to both locals and tourists.

and than at the police station.......

after stickboy posted the video they sent him a note

hope they are all fined and deported
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
whatwat
Expatriate
Hong Kong

Re: tourists arrested on Koh Phangan and than you wont believe what happened

Post by whatwat »

Idiots.
How can an island send an email?
Don’t listen to Chinese whispers.
emm
Expatriate
Austria

Post by emm »

Great News. Send them to the "Bangkok Hilton". Koh Phangan has been a drug infested shithole over the past decades. I lived on Ko Samui just opposite Ko Phangan and witnessed the Druggies on their "Full Moon" Parties which extended to be "Full Week and later Full Time" Moon Parties. 20 years ago it was Foreigners (i dont want to say which nation because i fear beeing battered again of being racist) working with local Police to support the Party Goers with Drugs. Too much Money involved never made it really stop. So, yes good news. Lock them up.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

why ive not been back to the islands since 2013, full of idiots lol
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Dreadlocks and man bunn's , lock them up that will take the smile's off thier faces
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Thailand2Cambodia
Tourist
Thailand

Post by Thailand2Cambodia »

They sent that email because they know if the video circulates enough on Thai social media they could all get deported
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

It’s a good job that hippie bird kept saying “it’s a parrdy” coz I would never have guessed otherwise, it looked more like a bunch of people waiting around at a bus station. Call me an old fart, but there’s nothing worse than someone trying to make out they are having a crazy wild time being party animals when they clearly aren’t.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

lol, spot on Chad. When i first saw that woman narrating i thought "i know you - you're that woman with a meaningless degree, a bottom tier husband-hunting job at a merchant bank and will be married next year to a City bloke on the way up, pregnant and wearing Laura Ashley."
or similar

Thailand attracts them like flies - but they don't generally last very long in Cambodia.
That vid will be the highpoint of her short stunted unspent youth and forever cherished.
NiceGuyLou
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by NiceGuyLou »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:09 pm lol, spot on Chad. When i first saw that woman narrating i thought "i know you - you're that woman with a meaningless degree, a bottom tier husband-hunting job at a merchant bank and will be married next year to a City bloke on the way up, pregnant and wearing Laura Ashley."
or similar

Thailand attracts them like flies - but they don't generally last very long in Cambodia.
That vid will be the highpoint of her short stunted unspent youth and forever cherished.
That's rather misogynistic.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

??
I'll start on the blokes next if you want.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic