Thailands new queen

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Iain d
BANNED

Thailands new queen

Post by Iain d »

In another crazy move by mad king vaj
This news is believed to have been the start of the fight with the king breaking his sisters ankles last week by stamping on them
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -move.html
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Thailands new queen

Post by Brody »

What's with the hairy armpits on her?

Iain d
BANNED

Post by Iain d »

Brody wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:22 pm What's with the hairy armpits on her?

Kings little fetish, somebody at the palace sent photos of a naked koi, included lots of hairy armpit shots to media and activists last year
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Asian chicks with armpit hair kinda works for me.
Iain d
BANNED

Post by Iain d »

Big Daikon wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:23 pm Asian chicks with armpit hair kinda works for me.
I can send you the photos... :shock:
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Pretty funny that almost 1 year ago today a certain poster was trying to convince us that Koi was dead. :D

Here is your, err sorry the post from your, err sorry the " Thai king has 2 wifes " thread.

Here is what I translated: Facebook post of Religious Wittaya dr.Sinchai Chaojaroenrat January 6
I would like to recall the story that he sent this news. I say that in the heart of the author himself does not believe him. He also secretly insults that he may be abnormal in the brain. Since this was so horrifying that it was unbelievable that it could actually happen,
I would like to return to the matter that they sent news about. I wish I could say that the author doesn't believe them and [idiom? ] that they are probably not right in the head. Because this matter, I believe, is so awful as to be incredible that it could really happen. In other
words, if it were true, it would shock the whole country. And farther than that.
To put it simply, if it's true, it will shock the country and farther than that.
The writer therefore chose to believe the news that he said was the "inner circle" of all that said it was still there. There, there, there, there, there, etc., until ... don't know. (Which has never been proven once)
The author therefore chooses to believe the news that they say is from “the inner circle.” The various people who say, “[she is] still alive,” still alive. there, here, or over there, etc... it goes on to the point that I don't know at all. And there is never any proof of seeing her even once.
But because the author honors everyone. And it is the intention to know seriously The writer decided to take the time to speak with him directly. And with some other people, too, spent a lot of time asking a lot of questions Trying to catch the wrong things Including the picture
But because the author respects everyone, and is determined to really know the truth, the author therefore decided to spend time talking with them directly and with some other people. I spend a lot of time. I questioned them a lot. I tried to find fault in their various stories, including the pictures.
He said that was Khun Koi's close relative. And saw her body in a coffin
They said they were close relative (s ) of Khun Goy and saw her body in a coffin.
The story. And answering questions is weighty. There are many details
The story told, and the answers to the questions, had a lot of weight. There were many details.
Moreover, he dared to swear to the writer that what was told were all true. Not only Still dare to write a written confirmation And also signed for Gave a picture of the witness who told him Which is not alone.
And even more than that, the person (s) boldly swore to the author that the things they were telling were all the truth. And not only that. They were bold enough to put it in writing and sign their names. they sent pictures of the witnesses, and it was not just one person.
I think there are two things that might not have made it. Bring Khun Koi's corpse and death certificate to show him. The death certificate is with Ms. Koy, which is kept locked and will not let anyone see it.
[They] said there are two things that [they] probably can't do for [me]. [We'd] want to see the body of Khun Goy with the death certificate. The death certificate is with Goy's mother, which she has locked away. She absolutely will not let anyone see it.
in most of the original do not believe it. At this stage The writer had to ask for surrender. Is to believe that this is true ... believe that Khun Koi has passed away. Including cremation already.
In the end, from not believing it before at all, I have come to this stage. The author must surrender and be willing to believe that this is true... Believe that Khun Goy has died, including that [ her body] has already been cremated.
Ask if there is still a way to make the writer stop believing? There is only one way to see Khun Koi showing up in a public way. (Not just showing photos because I don't know when), which hasn't been there since news of her being released and jailed.
Is there anything that would cause me to revoke this belief? There is only one way: I must see Khun Goy show herself in public (and not just a picture because I would not know when that picture was taken). And no such thing has happened since the news came out that she was dismissed and jailed.
is offered daily. Continue But still thinking about what to do Of course, people will have to ask where is the evidence, bring the corpse to see, bring the death certificate to see, etc., they have already thought about this and how they can not do anything. This is already very much in trouble. (Used to think that, even if you know, you will act like you don't know So as not to be in trouble But eventually lost to the conscience)
I will present all the further details. But I still think, what should I do? Certainly people are going to ask, Where is the evidence? Show us the body. Show us the death certificate. Etc. And I think with regard to this matter, whatever I can do, I can't do much. As much as this is already places me in distress [danger]. (I used to think, when I come to know the truth, I will act as if I don ' t know, and then it won't place me in distress [danger]. But in the end, my consciousness of right and wrong won out.)
Finally, thank you for your trust in the author. To tell the truth It is considered that he is quite brave. And again,
finally, thank you to those who put your trust in the writer and came and told me the truth. I count you as extremely brave. And let me repeat one more time.
... the writer believes you already
… the writer believes you now. P.S.

For the staff IO and Readers Who choose to not believe anyway, it's okay, just ask
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Shes not the 2nd queen yet, but knowing him he could do anything , after all, there is NObody that will question his actions

notice the matching shirts and Koi's favorite color;

King of Thailand Reportedly Accused of Breaking Sister’s Ankles After She Questions Plan to Name Second Queen
the king is alleged to have attacked her after she was knock over by his dogs. Insiders claimed that he either jumped on her legs or beat her with a cane.

The assault was allegedly prompted by her confronting him over his plans to make his official consort a second queen, alongside his present wife, Queen Suthida.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/king-of-t ... cond-queen
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

^^ Irrespective of his sister's actions, that's just fucking brutal!!
Iain d
BANNED

Post by Iain d »

Yerg wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:26 pm ^^ Irrespective of his sister's actions, that's just fucking brutal!!
Power struggle between nui and koi, friends of nui sent nude photos of koi to activists and journalists last year, nui is believed to have started the death of koi rumour last year too
2 angry women, is vaj about to get his karma...
BacardiWoke
Tourist
Cuba

Post by BacardiWoke »

This guy is a train wreck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic