I NEED MONEY!!!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Re: I NEED MONEY!!!

Post by Samouth »

General Mackevili wrote:
Samouth wrote:
Rama wrote:^Samouth should get himself on elance as a Khmer translator. There is only one guy doing it and he charges $12 an hour. Samouth would be as good if not better.
Thank Rama, but i don't know how the website work. I haven't looked up yet.
Yeah, I have a feeling you would be better than the other Khmer translator on there. You're top notch! Image
Thank GM. I hope, I am that Good, but..... :) I will read that website thoroughly.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Elance is a great way to promote yourselve, i have used it over the years
problems i found is getting the right person, NOT just looking for the best deal

Dealing with Indians/Russians/Eastern Europeans ( that claimed they could read./write english but didn't really understand ) that were the least expensive always took 2-3x ( an more) longer to get things done an numerous revisions.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Rama
Expatriate

Post by Rama »

phuketrichard wrote:Elance is a great way to promote yourselve, i have used it over the years
problems i found is getting the right person, NOT just looking for the best deal

Dealing with Indians/Russians/Eastern Europeans ( that claimed they could read./write english but didn't really understand ) that were the least expensive always took 2-3x ( an more) longer to get things done an numerous revisions.
Payment is an issue here. How would someone get paid? PayPal & co don't (to the best of my knowledge) accept incoming payments.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

frank lee bent wrote:why not try another field? real estate and construction are going nuts.
Im in both fields at the moment. I would advise staying away from working with a Khmer M.D
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

PayPal is what I used for writing gigs on Elance .
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

Rama wrote:
phuketrichard wrote:Elance is a great way to promote yourselve, i have used it over the years

Payment is an issue here. How would someone get paid? PayPal & co don't (to the best of my knowledge) accept incoming payments.
If you have a bank account in a country that Paypal operates in, you can accept payments with a verified account.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic