Message to my husband Mark

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Re: Message to my husband Mark

Post by wendyaspinall »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:52 am I'm trying to work out the common theme with people who are exposing detailed personal accounts of their life beyond what I think most would consider for public consumption. Is it more about social isolation than attention seeking ? Either way I find it quite strange and abnormal.
I think there would have been no need for an online forum at all if all us posting here has not been socially oppressed or socially isolated in one way or another. A forum such a CEO, good or bad, depending on how one see it or analyse it, has enabled many of us to reach out or stay connected in an increasingly chaotic, fractured world.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

wendyaspinall wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:19 am
Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:52 am I'm trying to work out the common theme with people who are exposing detailed personal accounts of their life beyond what I think most would consider for public consumption. Is it more about social isolation than attention seeking ? Either way I find it quite strange and abnormal.
I think there would have been no need for an online forum at all if all us posting here has not been socially oppressed or socially isolated in one way or another. A forum such a CEO, good or bad, depending on how one see it or analyse it, has enabled many of us to reach out or stay connected in an increasingly chaotic, fractured world.
I'm glad you see some benefit given the inevitable direction this thread has taken.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

I didn't take this thread too seriously, thought you were Mark's sock as he seems a bit of a wacko.
For someone to say how they truly feel is a rare & admirable quality, & is best not wasted on him! Though he can brandish a gun he doesn't even have the balls or decency to contact you & tell you himself. What a tosser! Move on!!!
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Yobbo wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:57 am I didn't take this thread too seriously, thought you were Mark's sock as he seems a bit of a wacko.
For someone to say how they truly feel is a rare & admirable quality, & is best not wasted on him! Though he can brandish a gun he doesn't even have the balls or decency to contact you & tell you himself. What a tosser! Move on!!!
Is he a tosser, is she a stalker, or both?
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by wendyaspinall »

Yobbo wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:57 am I didn't take this thread too seriously, thought you were Mark's sock as he seems a bit of a wacko.
Me and Mark has gone through a lot of hardship and obstacles to be together, not to mention us spending what little we have and crossing the globe many times to be reunited. That is another reason why I am not giving up on my precious marriage to him. I may be still a bit upset with him but I still love him very much.
I think our big mistake is we went to Cambodia not knowing much about the too many negative reality there. It was a frustrating and scary experience for me. He was a bit impatient though he was very trying his best to take care of me as we try to adapt to such a strange place
.Cambodia like many parts of Asia is a weird and harsh place. We should have avoided going there.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

wendyaspinall wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:28 am That is another reason why I am not giving up on my precious marriage to him. I may be still a bit upset with him but I still love him very much.
you still not giving up on Mark is like you staying in your car even though its run out of Gasoline, you can sit in it all you want, but its not going to go anywhere...
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by wendyaspinall »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:32 am
wendyaspinall wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:28 am That is another reason why I am not giving up on my precious marriage to him. I may be still a bit upset with him but I still love him very much.
you still not giving up on Mark is like you staying in your car even though its run out of Gasoline, you can sit in it all you want, but its not going to go anywhere...
I am married to him. I have a responsibility to care for him whenever possible. I would continue to work on getting us back together again just as we always do when we found ourselves separated. We can always find some gasoline or an electric vehicle to get moving again to our next journey in life.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

wendyaspinall wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:39 am I would continue to work on getting us back together again just as we always do when we found ourselves separated. We can always find some gasoline or an electric vehicle to get moving again to our next journey in life.
its not going to happen, hes not interested :facepalm:
i hate to be so blunt like this, but you need to wake up
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by wendyaspinall »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:00 pm
wendyaspinall wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:39 am I would continue to work on getting us back together again just as we always do when we found ourselves separated. We can always find some gasoline or an electric vehicle to get moving again to our next journey in life.
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by wendyaspinall »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:00 pm
Thanks for your advice but I would continue to wait for him to come back to my life. He will forever be my one and only soulmate. I will continue to dream about him, my only true love of my life.
Locked Previous topicNext topic