Message to my husband Mark

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Lost50
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Message to my husband Mark

Post by Lost50 »

Has to be the most retarded post ever on the whole internet ever!

Bunny Boiler.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

This mishnmash dude has to have seen this by now
Why don’t he chime in ? Or is he on mod review ?

พิซออนเดอรูฟ
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by wendyaspinall »

Lost50 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:48 am Has to be the most retarded post ever on the whole internet ever!

Bunny Boiler.
Calling people retarded Is like those extremely abusive Chinese/Asians calling people stupid whenever they don't like something said about them.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

wendyaspinall wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:04 am
Lost50 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:48 am Has to be the most retarded post ever on the whole internet ever!

Bunny Boiler.
Calling people retarded Is like those extremely abusive Chinese/Asians calling people stupid whenever they don't like something said about them.
He called the post retarded, not the poster. Quite a difference.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

retarded? No

sad...Yes
ur in denial ... until you admit its over, you cant move on... he has
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by wendyaspinall »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:07 am retarded? No

sad...Yes
I am loyal to him. He should appreciate that. I struggled being alone since our separation and i will continue to be alone till i meet him again. That means I will forever be his wife. We made a vow to be together forever when we got married twenty years ago. I just wish Cambodia has not been too harsh on us. Even his mom said he is a very special person and I should not be upset with him even when he unknowingly got involved with the wrong sort of people in Cambodia. We can always learn from our mistakes in life and hope it never happen again.
theKid
Expatriate
Macau

Post by theKid »

wendyaspinall wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:20 am

sad...Yes
Even his mom said he is a very special person
Even his mum, huh? Who would have thought.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

I'm trying to work out the common theme with people who are exposing detailed personal accounts of their life beyond what I think most would consider for public consumption. Is it more about social isolation than attention seeking ? Either way I find it quite strange and abnormal.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

theKid wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:41 am
wendyaspinall wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:20 am

sad...Yes
Even his mom said he is a very special person
Even his mum, huh? Who would have thought.
"he's a good boy really", shouted his mum, after he was led away from the courtroom to the cells...
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:52 am I'm trying to work out the common theme with people who are exposing detailed personal accounts of their life beyond what I think most would consider for public consumption. Is it more about social isolation than attention seeking ? Either way I find it quite strange and abnormal.
Quite a lot about this on Psychology forums, eg:

10 Reasons Some People Just Can't Let Go of an Ex
The sorrow of unrequited love. Psychology Today
Randi Gunther Ph.D.
……………….
7. Romantic fantasizers. Relationships that thrive are not "romantic" in the storybook sense. Though they begin, as all new relationships do, with mutually seemingly unconditional acceptance and forgiveness, they must eventually work out the differences and challenges that all long-term commitments create.

Those who are dedicated to holding on to romantic fantasy, however, represent a different breed. These partners want to be all things to their lovers, as if in a cloud of intensive and ongoing rapture. When the normal disruptions of life intervene, romantic fantasizers see them as only temporary obstacles and don’t take them seriously. When a romantic fantasizer wants to hold onto bliss at any price, the other partner often feels unseen and unknown, and eventually will seek a more realistic encounter.

8. Undying love. There are people who believe that loving someone until the end of time is a virtue and pride themselves on never giving up loving a partner, even if the relationship is over. They truly hold onto the belief that a love once so beautiful can never die, and commit to waiting forever for the other person to come back. For them, the unswerving commitment to stay loyal to a partner who has abandoned the relationship stops them from embracing any new love. The lost love is continuously eulogized so that any other partnership pales by comparison.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog ... -let-go-ex
Locked Previous topicNext topic