Message to my husband Mark

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Message to my husband Mark

Post by Clemen »

Ok, I’ll say it.
This is a guy who has a new family, he reportedly was in jail for two months for brandishing a gun over a $10 bar tab until he used connections to get him out.
It’s been a decade, a decade, since you were together, he’s moved on, now it’s time for you to do the same.
up to you...
nerdlinger
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by nerdlinger »

Yowsers.
post264452.html?sid=452ff30fe54f804c1e0 ... 68#p264452
wendyaspinall wrote:...Asiatic mentality, which often is incurable due to their black admixture since time immemorial.
And there was me starting to feel sorry for her. :facepalm:
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

nerdlinger wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:10 am Yowsers.
post264452.html?sid=452ff30fe54f804c1e0 ... 68#p264452
wendyaspinall wrote:...Asiatic mentality, which often is incurable due to their black admixture since time immemorial.
And there was me starting to feel sorry for her. :facepalm:
I hadn’t seen that bit. But really, when isn’t myopic xenophobia fun?
And that’s some of the least offensive bits of that string.
up to you...
nerdlinger
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by nerdlinger »

I'm not sure it's even a meaningful statement even on its own terms. Like the whole human race evolved in Africa originally right?
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

You know... it is tempting to think Mish is being a bit "timid". Not just with Wendy, but also with his old town here, CEO.
but upon reflection, maybe he is just being wise.
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by wendyaspinall »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:11 am You know... it is tempting to think Mish is being a bit "timid". Not just with Wendy, but also with his old town here, CEO.
but upon reflection, maybe he is just being wise.
I really did not expect you to presume so many irrational nastiness on my thread. No, Mark is not a timid person though we encountered lots of difficulties and hardship in life.
There is alot nastiness said here that are just lies or just to cover up the already rampant nastiness of Cambodian societies. So many foreigners died in Cambodia due to suspicious circumstances and you did not even try to point it out. I have enough with your nonsense.
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Post by wendyaspinall »

Clemen wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 1:02 am Ok, I’ll say it.
This is a guy who has a new family, he reportedly was in jail for two months for brandishing a gun over a $10 bar tab until he used connections to get him out.
It’s been a decade, a decade, since you were together, he’s moved on, now it’s time for you to do the same.
You do not know me or Mark's problem. Mark is still my closest next of kin and is the only real close family I have. It is not for you to tell me to move on. I never knew we would encountered so many hardship and problems when we moved to Cambodia due to my unfortunate circumstances at that time. It is sad that you purposely and irrationally tried to imply something bad even we are just a normal decent couple trying to start a life. But you tried to irrationally implied all sort of bad things. It is just typical your Cambodian societies expect compassion but never give compassion in return.
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cambo swa »

Hells bells, enough is enough. Who gives a shit about Wendy and Mark? Is life in Cambodia that boring? I know, I know, I don't have to read it but let's move on to more CEO news of deaths and suicides and rapes and men burning their house down.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:36 pm
wendyaspinall wrote:Anyway, thanks Jamie and to everyone here who have been trying to give their opinions on this very upsetting situations that have unfortunately dragged on for quite some time. It is sad but I will continue to hope for a reunion and reconciliation with Mark.
Its quite alright wendy
But my advice would be just to forget it and move on, he isn’t the slightest bit interested Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
By the way,
some people here are trying to imply I am his ex though I am still very much married to him. We just got separated but never go through any divorce proceeding. I still have my married cert to prove we got married and registered our marriage in Malaysia. Meanwhile I will continue to feel close to him and love him even when we are apart at the moment. Ours is a very special marriage and he is a very special person in my life that have given me so much hope and happiness in life.

Jamie, next time you speak to him, tell him it might be time to consider re-homing the kid's pet rabbits.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Doc67 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:27 am Jamie, next time you speak to him, tell him it might be time to consider re-homing the kid's pet rabbits.
I see what you did there.

ImageImage
Locked Previous topicNext topic