Message to my husband Mark

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
wendyaspinall
BANNED
Great Britain

Re: Message to my husband Mark

Post by wendyaspinall »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:36 pm
wendyaspinall wrote:Anyway, thanks Jamie and to everyone here who have been trying to give their opinions on this very upsetting situations that have unfortunately dragged on for quite some time. It is sad but I will continue to hope for a reunion and reconciliation with Mark.
Its quite alright wendy
But my advice would be just to forget it and move on, he isn’t the slightest bit interested Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't blame him. I will continue to love him and think about him. I will try to take care of myself. Hope he will take care of himself.
SEAdude
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SEAdude »

Once a white man meets a Khmer woman he never comes back to a white woman. Long gone...
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Epilogue

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Silence, exile, and cunning.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

wendyaspinall wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 7:08 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:36 pm
wendyaspinall wrote:Anyway, thanks Jamie and to everyone here who have been trying to give their opinions on this very upsetting situations that have unfortunately dragged on for quite some time. It is sad but I will continue to hope for a reunion and reconciliation with Mark.
Its quite alright wendy
But my advice would be just to forget it and move on, he isn’t the slightest bit interested Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't blame him. I will continue to love him and think about him. I will try to take care of myself. Hope he will take care of himself.
That’s kinda like me with my kids mom but she finally broke this camels back
The only way to do it is to find a replacement which ain’t easy
Because
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

I think your last chance with Mark is to find him in person. You may want to go to Cambodia and ask around, show up at the place where he drinks. Be aggressive and don't let life pass you by, go get your man.
nerdlinger
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by nerdlinger »

I hope this dude is using his jail time to write his memoirs, he sounds like a drama magnet.
Oumedc
Expatriate

Post by Oumedc »

I think I see a movie script in the makings.. Ceo owns the rights..
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

nerdlinger wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:14 pm I hope this dude is using his jail time to write his memoirs, he sounds like a drama magnet.
He's not in jail anymore.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:56 pm Image

Locked Previous topicNext topic