Message to my husband Mark

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Message to my husband Mark

Post by Brody »

Maybe time to lock this thread.

It's turning into an emotionally disturbed echo-chamber.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

wendyaspinall wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:07 pm
Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:00 pm
wendyaspinall wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:39 am I would continue to work on getting us back together again just as we always do when we found ourselves separated. We can always find some gasoline or an electric vehicle to get moving again to our next journey in life.
its not going to happen, hes not interested :facepalm:
i hate to be so blunt like this, but you need to wake up
Thanks for your advice but I would continue to wait for him to come back to my life. He will forever be my one and only soulmate. I will continue to dream about him, my only true love of my life.
the only way of trying to win him back would be to be here hunting him down in cambodia, youve had 10 years to do that, sitting and waiting there in maylasia isnt going to win back someone who lives in cambodia who purposely broke off contact with you after you ran back to Malaysia, why have you not physically pursued him if he means that much to you :facepalm:
i will have to relieve the other posters if you keep posting your drivel on this site :fool:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Brody wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:19 pm Maybe time to lock this thread.

It's turning into an emotionally disturbed echo-chamber.
yeah, ive had enough of it too tbh
ive been trying to get Wendy back in contact with Mark for 4 years, ive met up with him numerous times over the past 4 years, and hes told me many times hes not interested, i give up
[locked]
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Locked Previous topicNext topic