Corporal punishment in Cambodia went worse

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Re: Corporal punishment in Cambodia went worse

Post by MekongMouse »

prahkeitouj wrote:Corporal punishment is not the best way to teach children to become good citizen. If he steals something then you hit him for stealing because you think that stealing is bad,then he will learn one more lesson from you is punish anyone who agaists his thought!
Exactly! The cycle of violence perpetuates itself endlessly...
General Chatter
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Corporal punishment in Cambodia went worse

Post by General Chatter »

Sir_Quality_U_Feel wrote:
General Chatter wrote:
John Bingham wrote:
kiwiincambodia wrote:Fucking animals. Who could do that to a child.

Sometimes this place pisses me off so much.
I'm not condoning this in any way, and find those images very upsetting.
However, to answer your question: Who would do that to a child? Probably someone who has grown up in an extremely brutal environment and has experienced the same or worse. Calling them animals doesn't help. These are just continuing patterns. I was beaten quite badly a few times as a child, and my only response is to break that pattern. Therefore I don't hit my kid, and hopefully he won't go on to beat his children either.
well said mate ...same as that....if you hit a child you're out of control...
Thailand.. Dolts
what does that mean?

Thailand stupid person....get more sense from a 5 year old
I was born with nothing , and I still have most of it left.

ChessCube Account name is generalchat
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic