Miss Grand Cambodia 2020 Resigns in Row with Organizer

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Re: Miss Grand Cambodia 2020 Resigns in Row with Organizer

Post by Khmu Nation »

jaynewcastle wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 12:29 am
Khmu Nation wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:58 pm She ain't all that.
Please post a picture of your wife / girlfriend so we can see why you're not impressed :) lol
My wife is plenty pretty but, here's the thing, she doesn't go around with Miss Cambodia sashes draped all over her.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:18 pm

You're the kind of dude who, when watching football with your mates and someone shouts 'oh you useless twat' when someone like Messi misses a sitter will announce:

I'd like to see u do better ffs.

Thus completely missing what it is to have an opinion or point of view.

Oh well.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Well if she has had a nose job, and most of them probably have - it IS too big.

Khmer women's natural nose lover
(but my wife just calls me Cheap Skate)
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Khmu Nation wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:42 am

You're the kind of dude who, when watching football with your mates and someone shouts 'oh you useless twat' when someone like Messi misses a sitter will announce:

Oh well.
And you're the kind of dude who it seems is completely humorless. You know, the guy nobody wants to take to a football match because he's a bore, let alone having the ability to laugh at himself. Your mates must be lining up to have a beer with you. Lighten up.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:02 am
Khmu Nation wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:42 am

Oh well.
And you're the kind of dude who it seems is completely humorless. You know, the guy nobody wants to take to a football match because he's a bore, let alone having the ability to laugh at himself. Your mates must be lining up to have a beer with you. Lighten up.
No you lighten up.

:tophat:
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Well, I think she is pretty and certainly doesn't have a big nose Stern!! There remains only one question. @DaveG ???
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

For you @SternAAlbifrons This is big news in the beauty pageant world (so must be important!):

19 January 2021
by Angelique Reyes
Seng Rotha dethroned as Miss Grand Cambodia 2020

Seng Rotha who was crowned Miss Grand Cambodia 2020 on 26th September 2020 at the premier Centre Sen Sok in front of AEON Mall 2 has decided to step down from her title today. She announced the news on her official Facebook page. The organization released her from her crown duties.

According to the sources, the queen stepped down from her title as Miss Grand Cambodia 2020 because the organization was not able to provide her with any help including catwalk training, photoshoot, and the prizes that she won. Due to this, Seng had to spent her own money for all the training and photoshoot which angered the organization and they planned on dethroning her but she decided to step down from the title herself.

Seng Roth was one of the strongest contenders for the title of Miss Grand International 2020 which is scheduled to take place on 27th March 2021 in Thailand. During the final question and answer round at the Miss Grand Cambodia 2020 competition, she confidently answered the question by stating that she is against the violence done to children and the women in the society and absolutely dislikes insecurity.

Seng is strong, confident, and determined woman who aspires to win the title of Miss Grand International 2020 and make her country proud. She had started to prepare for the finale night and was assured that she has the skills and ability to perform her best at the competition. With her stepping down from the title, Cambodia is losing one of the strongest contenders of their team.

Further news on who is now going to represent Cambodia at Miss Grand International 2020 is still a question to be answered.
https://www.angelopedia.com/news/Miss-G ... tive/52374
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

WOW, thanks News. this is like Xmas.
I won't have to buy all those gossip/strange alliances/gruesome murders magazines anymore and pretend they are for my wife.
We had everything else here on CEO but just needed a bit more Glam
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

Yerg wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:29 pm Well, I think she is pretty and certainly doesn't have a big nose Stern!! There remains only one question. @DaveG ???
Mmmmmm, let me think 🤔🤔🤔

O yes,
No boom boom since last march😳😳, ffs I will be joining a monastery soon at this rate
RikuPontinen888
Expatriate
Finland

Post by RikuPontinen888 »

yea i know this quiz : miss grandad(hyi vittu) etc etc.
Yo Yo Yo, It`s Me. That Cambodian Punk Rocker. Famous ASF in the Cambodian Hoooood.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic