NKOTB & his Khmer Missus adventures in Texas

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Things available in Cambodia and not elsewhe

Post by Chad Sexington »

newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:52 am Other members have requested that I keep updates on this thread (post #19).

Unless YOU believe you are more important than other members of CEO.

Anyways, new formal, tailor made blouse (that goes with the Sampot, and fits missus precisely) only available in Cambodia.

The red candle wax pretty much ruined it.
Mate, we get it, you’ve found and married the woman of your dreams, and we’re happy for you, but you’re in danger of over sharing.
You’re acting like one of those new mothers who can’t stop yapping away as if they’re the the first woman in the world ever to have a baby, imagining everyone else is desperate to hear every minute detail of the pregnancy, the birth, the first tooth and so on, when in reality the vast majority of folk are really not that interested, and the constant struggle to resist rolling their eyes and stifle yawns can make them go off you.
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Things available in Cambodia and not elsewhere.

Post by cambo swa »

clutchcargo wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:29 pm Great job there NKOTB hijacking this topic . :please: Suggest you get back on topic..

Or else, start your own topic along the lines of:

'Me and the missus living in Texas'
This is his topic. New Kid started this topic. See that number 1 in the right upper corner. Hit that and refresh your memory.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Change thread title to "NKOTB & his Khmer Missus adventures in Texas"

People can just skip by if they don't want to see it.
cambo swa
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cambo swa »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:06 am Change thread title to "NKOTB & his Khmer Missus adventures in Texas"

Good idea. But can us mere mortals change the title of an existing thread?
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Changed thread title

Post by GMJS-CEO »

cambo swa wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:39 am
GMJS-CEO wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 4:06 am Change thread title to "NKOTB & his Khmer Missus adventures in Texas"

Good idea. But can us mere mortals change the title of an existing thread?
I don't think so. We need someone special to do it.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Excellent suggestion :thumb: , and move the family photos to there whenever they appear in the Pizza thread, the Covid thread, etc etc :D

( I check this thread in the hope there might be a post on topic per the title not because I have an uncontrollable urge to keep up with NKOTB's personal life )
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:52 am Other members have requested that I keep updates on this thread (post #19).

Anyways, new formal, tailor made blouse (that goes with the Sampot, and fits missus precisely) only available in Cambodia.

The red candle wax pretty much ruined it.
You carry on mate, it's nice to see someone happy. It's much more interesting than the title of the thread.

I bet the monks were well chuffed to get some young blood bringing them gifts.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Not at all however I wear a different hat and the content you're posting is off topic. So let me know what new title you'd like for this topic and I'll change it for you. Alternatively, keep this one as is and start a new one. If you like, I can also move some of your later posts over. Let me know via PM thanks.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

cambo swa wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 2:13 am
clutchcargo wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:29 pm Great job there NKOTB hijacking this topic . :please: Suggest you get back on topic..

Or else, start your own topic along the lines of:

'Me and the missus living in Texas'
This is his topic. New Kid started this topic. See that number 1 in the right upper corner. Hit that and refresh your memory.
We ask all members to keep to the general topic so I don't see why we should make exceptions for one member..even if he is the OP. Of course, sometimes threads will stray off topic for a while without necessarily derailing it and then get back on topic. And that's fine. However in this case, this one clearly has gone off in a different direction for some time and I think it would be helpful for members to sort the topic title out or have 2 topics.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Arguably, a new wife could be considered "something available in Cambodia and not elsewhere"?? :stir: :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic