NKOTB & his Khmer Missus adventures in Texas

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: Things available in Cambodia and not elsewhere.

Post by newkidontheblock »

Kuroneko wrote:
phuketrichard wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 1:52 pm wheres the claws? ( that and the body meat is the best..dipped in butter)
best lobsters are from Maine (cold water)
Canadian Lobster just up the road from me in Chroy Changvar
Missus has the frozen lobster tail dipped in butter at Outback. She was unimpressed. (See unhappy face.). Chinese lobsters were happily swimming in the tank before being whisked away and chopped up and then fried with ginger and seasoning, plus pre-cracked open for easy meat extraction.

Bottom photo were second helpings of lobster at home. Claws were all eaten up at the restaurant.

Lobsters from Maine are crazy expensive! Especially since Maine exports most of their lobsters, getting a Maine lobster in Maine is crazy expensive, too.

Yes, the highly affluent and internationally educated Khmer will have had Canadian Lobster. Especially those that visit Vancouver, Maine, Dubai, on a regular basis. The typical Khmer have heard of and dreamt about lobster = big tiger shrimp with long claws.). Just like missus dreamt about eating pure raw oysters not from Vietnam.

Lobster $10-$14 USD at the market. Dead, frozen lobster at the western market. Live lobster at the Asian ones. Twin (two) lobster dinner was $22 eat in and $28 take out (or take away in British). About 600-800 grams each. So about 1.5 kilograms of delicious lobster.

Lobster has the stamp of approval by missus. Another lobster date next month. In the meantime, it’s crawfish season.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:37 pm Twin (two) lobster dinner was $22 eat in and $28 take out (or take away in British). About 600-800 grams each. So about 1.5 kilograms of delicious lobster.
That's very reasonable. You know you can get a lobster dinner here for like a dollar?

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Why are you feeding your wife up on lobsters and oysters?

Sorry, but for some reason this thread reminds me of the story of Hansel and Gretel.
(But hey, if it works for you, and she is fine with that, then carry on.)
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Anchor Moy wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:21 am
Sorry, but for some reason this thread reminds me of the story of Hansel and Gretel.
I've never actually watched the movie, but I'm getting more of a "Human Centipede" vibe. 8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Sperm inspection

Had bad coughing spells last week. So bad I was forced to take a lot of cough medicine. One side effect of cough medicine on me is being unable to make sperm. There is no worse feeling for me than being unable to give. The brain and heart are there, but the body is unable to deliver. Usually I just deal with an occasional cough to avoid cough medicine.

Finally the spell broke, and I was able to get off the cough meds. A few days after, the body returned. In a big way. Missus complained that she took about 1 liter. And made a mess everywhere. The bedsheets, the floor, etc.

We made a sperm inspection of the bed, bedroom, floor, etc., forcing to me to note every place where I missed the mark.

Had Chinese New Years lunch yesterday. With tons of leftovers today. Fortunately, there a work colleague just had arm surgery and can’t cook. We are going over there soon. What a great way to celebrate left overs.

Please be safe out there everyone!
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 1:29 am Sperm inspection

Had bad coughing spells last week. So bad I was forced to take a lot of cough medicine. One side effect of cough medicine on me is being unable to make sperm. There is no worse feeling for me than being unable to give. The brain and heart are there, but the body is unable to deliver. Usually I just deal with an occasional cough to avoid cough medicine.

Finally the spell broke, and I was able to get off the cough meds. A few days after, the body returned. In a big way. Missus complained that she took about 1 liter. And made a mess everywhere. The bedsheets, the floor, etc.

We made a sperm inspection of the bed, bedroom, floor, etc., forcing to me to note every place where I missed the mark.

Had Chinese New Years lunch yesterday. With tons of leftovers today. Fortunately, there a work colleague just had arm surgery and can’t cook. We are going over there soon. What a great way to celebrate left overs.

Please be safe out there everyone!

Must be something in the water to have bad dreams like that.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Wayyy too much information NKOTB :bad:
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:37 am Wayyy too much information NKOTB :bad:
This is becoming obscene.
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

Far out. Clicked on this thinking "its gone to 14 pages can't still just be NKOTB going on about his missus. " And there he is raving about his jizz :facepalm:
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Other things available in Cambodia and not anywhere else. Cough medicine induced Azoospermia and small laundry bills.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic