HERE IS A LIST OF FORGOTTEN TEMPLES IN CAMBODIA

Have questions or resources regarding Khmer Culture? This forum is all about the Kingdom of Cambodia's culture. Khmer language, Cambodian weddings, French influence, Cambodian architecture, Cambodian politics, Khmer customs, etc? This is the place. Living in Cambodia can cause you to experience a whole new level of culture shock, so feel free to talk about all things related to the Khmer people, and their traditions. And if you want something in Khmer script translated into English, you will probably find what you need.
MrB
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: HERE IS A LIST OF FORGOTTEN TEMPLES IN CAMBODIA

Post by MrB »

As to list, the list is the menu of temples videos I have created. I post two new temples every week, & these are the 'forgotten' ones not the tourist ones. I do hope they give you ideas for wonderful days out with some adventure. Please do subscribe to the channel.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

lagrange wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:48 pm
Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:31 pm You don't need a pass. There's a good site in French which has a list of all of them with gps coordinates. I'll try to dig it up when I get home. There are thousands of temples though, only the ones around Angkor and a few other major ones require tickets of any kind. All the others are "show up".
Did you find the list? I have tried to find it but no luck. Cheers
Sadly I can't find it anymore. I was sure it was in my favourites, but couldn't find it (even in other random tabs, thinking I had misplaced it). Tried a few searches in French to no avail. It wasn't like the one above, as it had a lot of smaller temples all over (Odor Menchey, Bantey Menchey, Kompong Chhnang etc). It was great for long bike rides.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

i watched the video expecting to see a list of temples, or at the least a link to ur other videos where i assume i'd see where these temples are but...

So how about the link or list?

I love old abandoned temples, buildings, car, trucks etc etc

it would have been really cool if you had embedded the google coordinates like a screen shot of where the temples are otherwise.....
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic