What happened to flight MH370?!?!?!?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Matty9999
Expatriate
United States of America

What happened to flight MH370?!?!?!?

Post by Matty9999 »

What happened to flight MH370?!?!?!? Since there was a recent flight disaster in Asia, and i myself like mysteries i thought i would ask, what happened to flight MH370, from Malaysia Air? And where is it? The flight was from KL to China on a Boeing 777. it flew south off course into the Indian Ocean with no distress call, so why? So what happened?

First person with the right answer gets a prize...
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Re: What happened to flight MH370?!?!?!?

Post by Yobbo »

It's in the Cambodian jungle but where it's resting is surrounded by illegal loggers & it's far to dangerous to have a look.
I seen it on google maps! :ugeek:
What do i win?
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

You win a Polish sausage, Yobbo.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

It isn't anywhere. It never existed. It was all a conspiracy by Bill Gates to divert our attention away from the fact he was using other aircraft's chem-trails to spray tiny little microchips into the atmosphere that we'd all breathe in an be fully under his control. It didn't work so he released a deadly pandemic instead, the little rotter.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Read all about it ! All the info and updates on the mysterious disappearing plane MH370 on CEO News (13 pages of it.) That should keep you going for a while. :popcorn:
post277551.html#p277551
Fill_Connors
Tourist

Post by Fill_Connors »

Crashed in the southern Indian Ocean
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Where not going to rest until it's found, like rescuing those kidnapped girls, all talk no action from our leaders
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

MH370 'shot down by US Air Force to seize electronic equipment on the way to China'

I had to post this. It is the most far fetched so far. Yet she managed to get a 400 page book published on the strength of it.

It comes from the UK's, The Daily Mirror and The Daily Mail, so I'll leave it to you what to make of it all.

The author of a book on the missing flight MH370 claims the plane was shot down by the US Air Force in a doomed bid to seize electronic equipment bound for China.

The Boeing 777 vanished in 2014 with the loss of all 239 passengers on board. Its disappearance has become one of the greatest mysteries in modern aviation and has sparked dozens of conspiracy theories.

Now, a French investigative journalist believes she has solved the puzzle.

Florence de Changy, who has been investigating and reporting on the MH370 for many years, argues that the American military used signal jamming technology to wipe the plane from radar screens – before shooting it down after a failed attempt to re-direct it.

She argues the US sought to seize sensitive electronic gear on its way to Beijing, as The Daily Mail reports.

De Changy makes the case in her new 400-page book 'The Disappearing Act: The Impossible Case of MH370'.

Over 14 chapters she dismisses theories already put forward, including the idea that there was a fire on board, and that the plane was hijacked.

According to de Changy's hypothesis, the US was trying to keep hold of 2.5 tonnes of its "poorly documented Motorola electronics equipment" that had not been through the correct security screening.

She writes: "The shooting down could have been a blunder, but it could have also been a last resort to stop the plane and its special cargo from falling into Chinese hands."

Earlier this year, it was reported that wreckage believed to be from flight MH370 indicated the passenger jet crashed into the sea in an uncontrolled high-speed dive.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... 0-jet.html
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/mh ... d=msedgntp
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

I remember watching a doc on it, not so much about the plane itself but what happened to the passengers, and apparently one of the passengers after the crash managed to send a dark picture from their phone to a friend, the photo was then checked to get its co-ordinates which when put into google maps shows up at some random military bunker in middle of nowhere, i tried looking for the doc since but yet yet rediscovered it, most I find just focus on the planes flight path and lack of a proper wreckage i think there was only one part that washed up on a random beach somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic