What happened to flight MH370?!?!?!?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
nndavid
Expatriate
Singapore

Re: What happened to flight MH370?!?!?!?

Post by nndavid »

Username Taken wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:45 pm
nndavid wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:34 pm I hope they resolve this so that the poor relatives can find some closure. The latest, as bizarre as it sounds, is that barnacles may hold the key:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... #xj4y7vzkg
No, that is not the latest. That story is about a piece of debris from an aircraft found on Reunion Island, on July 29, 2015.

The Youtube video that I posted above is from today's News, 1st September 2023.
More here >> https://9now.nine.com.au/today/mh370-mi ... 2db113d388
I think you may be confusing the age of the debris with the approach. It is the analysis of the barnacles that is new, not the debris.

The study you refer to has been going on for four years apparently. It's the release of the report that is recent, not the analysis.

Anyway, the main thing is they find it, one way or the other.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: What happened to flight MH370?!?!?!?

Post by Anchor Moy »

Its in Cambodia. In the deepest darkest Cambodian jungle (somewhere in Kampong Speu). Must be true, because Google Maps and the Daily Mirror and a "tech expert" called Ian Wilson keep saying so.

Doomed flight MH370 'found' in darkest part of Cambodian jungle' on Google Maps
A tech expert from the UK claimed he spotted the doomed MH370 plane on Google Maps.The final flight of the plane left Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia on March 8, 2014, and vanished without trace with all on board believed to be dead.
ByBradley Jolly 3 Sep 2023

Ian Wilson believes remains of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane, which vanished carrying 239 people en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, lie strewn deep in a jungle in Cambodia. He said: "Measuring the Google sighting, you're looking at around 69 metres, but there looks to be a gap between the tail and the back of the plane. It's just slightly bigger, but there's a gap that would probably account for that."

The ill-fated plane flight took off from the Malaysian capital on March 8, 2014, with 227 passengers on board and 12 crew. But it disappeared during a handover between Malaysian and Vietnamese air-traffic controllers with the transponder shut down.

Mr Wilson said: "I was on there [on Google Earth], a few hours here, a few hours there. If you added it up I spent hours searching for places a plane could have gone down. And in the end, as you can see the place where the plane is. It is literally the greenest, darkest part you can see."
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-new ... t-30815177
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic