What happened to flight MH370?!?!?!?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Re: What happened to flight MH370?!?!?!?

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

sigmoid wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:56 pm Doomed MH370 plane ‘flew in circles for 20 mins before vanishing’ as expert reveals he is ‘close to finding crash site’

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4036263/mh ... ppearance/
An engineer claims...
Also in Thursday's edition of the US Sun...

BACK TO THE FUTURE
Time Traveler from 2027 posts video proof he is the last man on Earth

PLAYING GOD
Inside Russia’s horror HUMANZEE experiments which saw apes inseminated with human sperm in bid to breed ‘super soldiers’

OFF THE MARK -EL
Megan Marlel's biggest fashion faux pas - from terrible tailoring to tags

It must be true because the Sun is not part of the Jewish Marxist Electric Car Washington Post Fake News Cabal
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

If it was an Easy jet flight it is probably still waiting for a take off slot at Luton airport
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Milking this for all it's worth; so meanwhile, let's get back to the Unicorn Expert preparing a mission into the intensely dense jungle near Kampong Speu,Cambodia, full of man-eating savages and unicorn-eating lions...

MH370 mystery solved? Satellite images expose possible 'impact event' in Cambodia jungle
THE MYSTERY of the missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370 (MH370) may be finally nearing a resolution as investigators believe they have found the site of an "impact event" deep in the Cambodian jungle.
By Sebastian Kettley
00:01, Sun, Dec 19, 2021 | UPDATED: 11:46, Sun, Dec 19, 2021
The fate of the lost MH370 flight has proven to be one of the greatest aviation mysteries of the modern era. The flight disappeared from radars on March 8, 2014, not long after taking off from Kuala Lumpur en route to Beijing. What happened to the Boeing 777-200ER and the 239 people on board is unknown but the incident has sparked a wild goose chase for the truth that shows no signs of stopping even seven years on from the tragedy.

Now, Andre Milne of Unicorn Aerospace believes he and his team may be close to solving the mystery.

According to the MH370 investigator, he has uncovered satellite imagery of what he described as an "impact event" deep in the jungles of Cambodia.

He told Express.co.uk he cross-referenced the images with his contacts in the US Pentagon and White House, and intends to launch a helicopter recon mission early in 2022.

The MH370's last crew communique was recorded over the South China Sea, about 38 minutes after takeoff.

Shortly after, air traffic controllers lost track of the plane but it was still tracked by military radar for about an hour.

Radar data indicates the plane wildly deviated from its planned route and vanished some 200 nautical miles northwest of Penang Island, Malaysia.

Mr Milne, however, believes the plane may have crashed over Cambodia, which sits just northeast of Malaysia, in between Thailand and Vietnam.

This comes after some evidence emerged to suggest the lost plane was last pinged over the country but that the information was initially disregarded.

The investigator said: "My Pentagon contact basically ordered me to get a covert recon team on the ground as soon as possible.

"Two teams were eventually formed by hands down the best covert recon crew I have ever handled who after months of planning went into the Cambodia jungle last Monday and established the crash site is virtually impossible to get to on foot and then sent in a surveillance drone to confirm the state of the crash site which has now become completely grown over with jungle vegetation.

"Which means, the only way anyone is getting to that site now is by a recon helicopter. That is being worked on now.

"I am also going to reach out to the Military Sat Intel players of China, Russia and the US and request a remote sensing sweep that will pick up from space the suspect mass of aluminium and titanium on the ground that is under the jungle canopy.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/science/ ... dia-jungle
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

I've lost track of the times people have said they think they know where it is ... maybe this time they'll find it, who knows. I suppose it would bring closure for the families which would be a good thing.

I kind of hope they never find it though. I like the idea of knowing there are still places on Earth that are unexplored, inaccessible, and pretty much alien to us.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

The engineer in me likes the direction of the research that this incident has taken technology and industry in.
The cynic in me would very much like to know where the aircraft ended up purely from the point of view of clearing up the earlier potential for lack of cooperation or coordination between different agencies, and helping to identify weak points in the system, (The South African airways (SA295) accident has lingering doubts and claims to this day, but the aviation world has come a long way since.) and to resolve the unending debate over whether the flight crew were complicit.
The professional pilot in me just wants to know that there are tools, methods, capability and above all, desire available to dispel any rumours against those that can no longer defend themselves.
nndavid
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by nndavid »

I hope they resolve this so that the poor relatives can find some closure. The latest, as bizarre as it sounds, is that barnacles may hold the key:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... #xj4y7vzkg
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

nndavid wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:34 pm I hope they resolve this so that the poor relatives can find some closure. The latest, as bizarre as it sounds, is that barnacles may hold the key:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... #xj4y7vzkg
No, that is not the latest. That story is about a piece of debris from an aircraft found on Reunion Island, on July 29, 2015.

The Youtube video that I posted above is from today's News, 1st September 2023.
More here >> https://9now.nine.com.au/today/mh370-mi ... 2db113d388
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

I love the conspiracy theory that it was the US shooting it down to prevent mainland China from stealing technology.

Hint…

The CPP has already stolen US and various other western powers technology many times over. They just don’t have as good night vision and other technology because US has banned the parts needed.

Witness the J-20 stealth fighter, being produced at a rate per year the same as the total number of F-35s currently in service. Stolen from F117 remains, and then fortified by a traitor within Lockheed who literally fed mainland Chinese scientists on how to build an F-35.

Sorry for tangent. I’d love to read a tell all book about MH 117 someday.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic