A Few Days on the Beach

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Re: A Few Days on the Beach

Post by siliconlife »

atst wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:24 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:16 pm by buying that crab with eggs you encourage them to keep them, rather than throw them back and soon there will be no more crabs.
and please dont tell me they were dead already>>> you could have chatted with them why you were not interested in buying a female crab with eggs.
Bad move on ur part
Well you learn something every day
I already knew Phuket Richard was a party-pooping asshole. :lol: They weren't already dead, I'm gonna eat them, deal with it.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

siliconlife wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:40 pm
atst wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:24 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 5:16 pm by buying that crab with eggs you encourage them to keep them, rather than throw them back and soon there will be no more crabs.
and please dont tell me they were dead already>>> you could have chatted with them why you were not interested in buying a female crab with eggs.
Bad move on ur part
Well you learn something every day
I already knew Phuket Richard was a party-pooping asshole. :lol: They weren't already dead, I'm gonna eat them, deal with it.
the resort cooking them for ya? Be nice with a few beers , lucky you to be there.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Bad move on ur part
Why the fu%k would fishermen sell you that & why would you buy it.
Agreed Richard; Bad move!
No wonder the world is so fu%ked up when it's filled with self serving gluttony :x
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Any update on the island life you must be still there?
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

atst wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:29 am Any update on the island life you must be still there?
Businesses struggling and closing, very small community here. One place has been locked down for more than two weeks now. Food options even more limited, but still not bad. It's beautiful and quiet.. police are supposedly going to vaccinate everyone who wants in two weeks. The social atmosphere is relaxed re masks etc, but the police are trying to monitor boats bringing people between the islands closely, and still no one allowed to come from mainland.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

siliconlife wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:04 am
atst wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:29 am Any update on the island life you must be still there?
Businesses struggling and closing, very small community here. One place has been locked down for more than two weeks now. Food options even more limited, but still not bad. It's beautiful and quiet.. police are supposedly going to vaccinate everyone who wants in two weeks. The social atmosphere is relaxed re masks etc, but the police are trying to monitor boats bringing people between the islands closely, and still no one allowed to come from mainland.
Maybe best place to be at the moment and looks like you'll be there a bit longer have you grown a beard, maybe change your avatar to Robinson Crusoe wish I was there.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Latest news don't know how this works with Sihanoukville still in lockdown

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic