trump has finally lost it with his latest phone call

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: trump has finally lost it with his latest phone call

Post by Clemen »

Let's not forget, this thread was started by Trump trying to illegally subvert democracy in a Republican state.
up to you...
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Clemen wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:34 pm Let's not forget, this thread was started by Trump trying to illegally subvert democracy in a Republican state.
Trump's on here? Hot damn!
emm
Expatriate
Austria

Post by emm »

Biden has been inaugurated without Violence ! Now that brings Hope that from now on we see the US getting back to what it once was. BUT NOT SOO FAST:

Trump's legacy :
Though Mr Trump was resoundingly defeated, more than 70 million Americans voted for him and a huge number of those now believe that President Biden stole his job. One in five voters supported the storming of the Capitol.

Biden's Job will be MONUMENTAL and much of the Shit will stay. I wish the Americans good luck for a new ERA of HOPE.
monomial
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by monomial »

Interesting discussions here. But, remember what I stated earlier in the thread.

Do not assume that anything you see is what it appears to be on the surface. This plan has been in the making for decades. None of us know what is actually happening. There could be multiple explanations for how things are evolving. Let's meet back up here at the end of the month and see how the story has progressed. Perhaps the plan has genuinely broken down, or perhaps not. As I said earlier. I am *not* making a prediction. I am merely stating a fact that this election has never been what it appears.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

monomial wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:59 am Interesting discussions here. But, remember what I stated earlier in the thread.

Do not assume that anything you see is what it appears to be on the surface. This plan has been in the making for decades. None of us know what is actually happening. There could be multiple explanations for how things are evolving. Let's meet back up here at the end of the month and see how the story has progressed. Perhaps the plan has genuinely broken down, or perhaps not. As I said earlier. I am *not* making a prediction. I am merely stating a fact that this election has never been what it appears.
Damm!
and we all thought you were were Nostradamus.
johnny lightning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by johnny lightning »

Starting to sound like Sidney Powell. A month ago she was going to release a bombshell about 7 million stolen votes in a week or 2. We're still waiting. Meanwhile Dominion is suing the shit out of her.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

lol ^^^ Perfect.
sued into oblivion by "Dominion" (the name is straight out of the conspiracyists Deep State playbook long before this particular biz was even born)

The self fulfilling prophecies of the paranoid victim mentality.
To the letter.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

monomial wrote: Thu Jan 21, 2021 4:59 am Interesting discussions here. But, remember what I stated earlier in the thread.

And if the end of the month comes and goes - again - without anything happening, you'll tell us to wait until the Ides of March... or some other shite. Yawn.
nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

None of us know what is actually happening.
By Us, presumably you mean the coup cucks clan adherents, have not known what is happening for a very long time.
It is embarrassing. Trust the plan!

The rest of the world knows exactly what is happening, as we see it with our eyes, rather than through the filter of OAN or other far right propaganda organs.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic