Guy called Dwarf Attacks a 15YO in Love with his Ex

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Guy called Dwarf Attacks a 15YO in Love with his Ex

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News, (Battambang): On December 30, 2020 at 11:40 AM at Sdey Leu village, Prek Luong commune, Ek Phnom district, Battambang province, a district police inspector, conducted an operation to crack down on a case of aggravated intentional violence on a minor(cutting with a knife and throwing stones), and damaging property, and they arrested one suspect, Sol San, alias Dwarf, male, 18 years old, resident of Sdei Leu village.

Please be informed that on December 26, 2020 at 5:00 AM at Wat Leap Village, Sangkat Chamkar Samrong, Battambang City, Battambang Province, there was a case of intentional violence with aggravating circumstances, when a group of youths used knives and stones to destroy a motorbike and injured 15-year-old Sok Ranycha, a resident of Kab Ko Thmey Village.
After police received the complaint from the victim, they investigated the case until they were able to identify the suspect and arrest him.

In front of the police, the perpetrator, named Sal San, alias Dwarf, confessed that the reason why he and three other members of the gang attacked the victim with a knife on December 26, 2020 was because he is angry with the victim who dared to fall in love with his ex-girlfriend.

Currently, the specialized office is working to arrest the suspect and build a case to send the suspect to the Battambang Provincial Court to proceed with the procedure.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
ssian
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Guy called Dwarf Attacks a 15YO in Love with his Ex

Post by ssian »

:dm:
Speechlessssss
Splashback
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Splashback »

Sounds like a case of small man syndrome.
Sir Stephen
Expatriate
France

Post by Sir Stephen »

He should have got his name tattooed on his ex to tell all future men that she belong to him and is his property :stir: :facepalm:
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

That is an old alias, i no longer go by that name...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

Some women came up to me & said "I heard a rumour you had a big dick"
I said "I know, I spread that rumour!"
(Steve Hughes)
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Khmer facebook is full of these people talking about how much they love someone and what they would do if they made them unhappy, crazy stuff.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Stiliko
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Stiliko »

Physical dwarf & mental midget
she was quite pretty and looked older
she knew only what had been told her
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Dwarf aka Short-Arse
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Lost50
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Lost50 »