Will you get the vaccine?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.

Will you get the vaccine?

Yes
56%
No
26%
Maybe
19%
No, Due to XYZ Theory
No votes

Total votes: 54
Gary Small
Expatriate

Re: Will you get the vaccine?

Post by Gary Small »

Kenr wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 3:36 pm

Whore? Wow.
Would you have preferred he wrote cashier?
He is being honest.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Gary Small wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:07 pm

Whore? Wow.
He is being honest.
Typical idiotic response. Doing what they need to do to survive and that’s what you refer them as? Shallow judge mental morons.
Gary Small
Expatriate

Post by Gary Small »

Kenr wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:12 pm

Whore? Wow.
He is being honest.
Typical idiotic response. Doing what they need to do to survive and that’s what you refer them as? Shallow judge mental morons.
I would never use the term whore I much prefer the term cashier.
What do you call people who sell sex for money?
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Gary Small wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 12:28 am

Whore? Wow.
He is being honest.
I don’t label anyone. Cashier? You’re about as ignorant as the individual who made that comment. It had nothing to do with this topic, but I guess you didn’t get that part of it.
Gary Small
Expatriate

Post by Gary Small »

Kenr wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:14 am

Whore? Wow.
He is being honest.
I don’t label anyone. Cashier? You’re about as ignorant as the individual who made that comment. It had nothing to do with this topic.
You made it a thing by commenting about it. I just said hes being honest. You posted you don't label people, but in the next sentence you wrote you do. 8)
I do agree that the post was totally off topic.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Gary Small wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:17 am
Kenr wrote: Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:14 am

He is being honest.
I don’t label anyone. Cashier? You’re about as ignorant as the individual who made that comment. It had nothing to do with this topic.
You made it a thing by commenting about it. I just said hes being honest. You posted you don't label people, but in the next sentence you wrote you do. 8)
You are right, I should have used the verbiage “usual”. But honest about what? This thread is about vaccines. Where did he mention anything about vaccines? Did you miss that part? Since you’re defending him, what’s your definition of a “whore”?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

jump on in nay sayers:

‘Finally’ The Lancet Acknowledges Natural Immunity Superior to mRNA COVID Vaccines
Immunity acquired from past COVID-19 infection provides strong, lasting protection against severe outcomes from the illness at a level “as high if not higher” than that provided by mRNA vaccines, according to a study published Thursday in The Lancet.
Immunity acquired from past COVID-19 infection provides strong, lasting protection against severe outcomes from the illness at a level “as high if not higher” than that provided by mRNA vaccines, according to a study published Thursday in The Lancet.

Researchers conducted a systematic review and meta-analysis of 65 studies worldwide, providing overwhelming evidence to support what many scientists, doctors and studies have said since early in the COVID-19 pandemic.

“The Lancet is finally acknowledging what doctors and scientists have been gaslit for saying for years — that natural immunity provides superior protection to experimental vaccines,” said Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., chairman and chief litigation counsel for Children’s Health Defense.

Only the tsunami of propaganda and censorship from the pharma/government biosecurity cartel and the controlled media persuaded the public that Pfizer and Moderna were better at protecting the human immune system than God and evolution,” he added.
full report
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defe ... d8764b2871

FYI:
The Lancet is a weekly peer-reviewed general medical journal. It is among the world's oldest and best-known general medical journals.
Bias Rating: PRO-SCIENCE
Factual Reporting: VERY-HIGH
Press Freedom Rank: MOSTY FREE
Media Type: Journal
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
BaronVonBaron
Tourist

Post by BaronVonBaron »

I recently got a booster so I can travel to Japan without a PCR test. Not really happy about it.
kagi
Expatriate
Switzerland

Post by kagi »

RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — Facebook and Instagram have removed from their platforms a live broadcast that Brazil’s President Jair Bolsonaro delivered in which he said people in the U.K. who have received two coronavirus vaccine doses are developing AIDS faster than expected.

Facebook’s press office confirmed in an emailed statement to The Associated Press that the content was removed Sunday night because it violated Facebook policy regarding COVID-19 vaccines. October 26, 2021

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro said he decided not to get a Covid-19 vaccine, in an on-air interview with Jovem Pan radio on Tuesday night. October 2021

BRASILIA: A health ministry record indicates that former Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro, a vocal skeptic of COVID-19 vaccines who vowed to never get the jab, received one in 2021, the country's comptroller general's office said on Friday (Feb 17).
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Isnt it time everone moved on from this? Plenty of information is out there if you want to find it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic