Meet Srey Roth: Cambodian power woman, big bike rider and her Beagle riding companion

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Meet Sreyroth: Cambodian power woman, big bike rider and her Beagle riding companion

Post by Chuck Borris »

Seeing her dancing late night at Oscar"s on the corner many times. Very attractive and unique girl. 8)
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
lagrange
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Meet Sreyroth: Cambodian power woman, big bike rider and her Beagle riding companion

Post by lagrange »

whatwat wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:18 am I’m sure she’s not boring but the video is plus any Frenchy speaking English is just annoying.
That is what I meant. Sreyroth is attractive, smart and engaging, but the French woman annoyed me and put me right off. If I want to be bored I can always watch the end of the second NZ/ WI test.
" Tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Johno35 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:21 am years of training in the Western ways
Does that training include the dark-art of Western bedroom gymnastics?
Johno35
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Johno35 »

Brody wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:03 pm
Johno35 wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:21 am years of training in the Western ways
Does that training include the dark-art of Western bedroom gymnastics?
The only girls dining and dancing at Oskar’s regularly are the ones who have been highly trained in bedroom gymnastics ;)
I would classify them as trainers.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Why would a guy travel thousands of miles to find a better half that thinks and acts .... like a typical western woman?

She doesn’t need a man to grow and complete her life. She already has a dog. At best, any guy is a just bed warmer for night time gymnastics. To use and throw away.

I may admire her courage, strength and determination, but I really don’t understand why a guy would be salivating over her. Unless it’s just a simple prospect of using each other to get what they want for that moment in time.

I’ll put my tin foil hat back on, now.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:09 pm I’ll put my tin foil hat back on, now.
Why don't you just go ahead and assign this as your signature line..........then you don't have to idiotically type it out after every one of your posts.
lagrange
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by lagrange »

I am sure she is a smart and interesting lady, but lets keep it in perspective - so she learned to speak English fluently - well hey I picked it up pretty much on my own from the age of 18 months and I aint no genius. As for riding a big bike, yep a bit of muscle co-ordination involved but thats all. No, the main point seems to be her dancing, which I would like to see demonstrated before I pass judgement.
" Tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

It's funny coz I spotted this vid on FB in the morning and saved it as a bookmark to post a topic later. Then I went to lunch and can you believe it, I see Srey Roth walk past with her dog in front of the restaurant. Spooky or weird? :shock:

Anyway, I think there's something appealing about a free spirited woman imo and she seems very natural. Doesn't appear to have tickets on herself about it and with no particular agenda except her own. Nice to see some khmer girls like that.

Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Meet Srey Roth: Cambodian power woman, big bike rider and her Beagle riding companion

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

I've seen her riding around town now and then. Plenty of female riders around, they'll often go on group rides.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

clutchcargo wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:04 pm believe it, I see Srey Roth walk past with her dog in front of the restaurant. Spooky or weird? :shock:
That's the universe talking to you clutchy..........fortune favors the bold........she could have been Mrs. Cargo 2.0 :wink:

an arresting beauty nonetheless......a textbook example of the classic, effortless, stunning natural beauty of the Khmer woman.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic