The difference between gay & lesbian

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
prahkeitouj
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: The difference between gay & lesbian

Post by prahkeitouj »

General Mackevili wrote:
prahkeitouj wrote:how about ladyboy and tomboy?

Oh... :shock:
កុំស្លាប់ដូចពស់ កុំរស់ដូចកង្កែប
thePeck
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by thePeck »

Then you have classifications in both gay and lesbian. You can either be a feminine or masculine gay, there's more but I won't go into that. Then lesbians can be same, except it's typically referred to ask lipstick (feminine) and butch/dike (masculine)

But homosexual relationships don't have to include opposites, both can be feminine or masculine.

Then it's not the same thing but there's transgender. Not to be confused to homosexuality but many think of it as the same i.e. ladyboys.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

redhooligan wrote:Maybe obvious, but in one couple you have one dick too many, in the other, you're just one short (choose me!) :please:
Let us all know how your night goes!

Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Yes, the wonderful people that brought us the plague of the 21st century, AIDS. Thanks a lot, Not!

I hope that Fudgepacker/cl*t-licker party is over before I visit OZ for the first time in April. I'm beginning to rethink visiting OZ. Is there anyone left there that isn''t a butt-hole surfer, Diesel Dyke, or islamofacist? The picture we got in America of OZ for years was a country full of beer loving, two fisted, manly outdoorsman, not a country of Poofs and Ragheads. Has it changed or are these deviants just more vocal?
MekongMouse
Expatriate

Post by MekongMouse »

Wow, sailorman proving your vicious bigotry extends beyond just Latinos, but gays too! Who else will you hate next? Tune in next thread for more idiocy.
redhooligan
Expatriate
Greece

Post by redhooligan »

Yobbo wrote:
Let us all know how your night goes!

I'm saving myself for one of these.... :whip: A looooonggg time! :ROFL:

thePeck
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by thePeck »

MekongMouse wrote:Wow, sailorman proving your vicious bigotry extends beyond just Latinos, but gays too! Who else will you hate next? Tune in next thread for more idiocy.
Hopefully it was some kind of sarcasm. Or else he's just a complete idiot and hope he jumps in front of traffic.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

thePeck wrote:
MekongMouse wrote:Wow, sailorman proving your vicious bigotry extends beyond just Latinos, but gays too! Who else will you hate next? Tune in next thread for more idiocy.
Hopefully it was some kind of sarcasm. Or else he's just a complete idiot ...
Unfortunately, it's the latter. He's not a racist, though (by his logic), because he has sex with Asian women .
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

meh- why would anyone care?
baffling!

like most things in life- if you don't like it- just don't do it.
very simple really.
almafudd
Tourist
Thailand

Post by almafudd »

Sailorman wrote:Yes, the wonderful people that brought us the plague of the 21st century, AIDS. Thanks a lot, Not!

I hope that Fudgepacker/cl*t-licker party is over before I visit OZ for the first time in April. I'm beginning to rethink visiting OZ. Is there anyone left there that isn''t a butt-hole surfer, Diesel Dyke, or islamofacist? The picture we got in America of OZ for years was a country full of beer loving, two fisted, manly outdoorsman, not a country of Poofs and Ragheads. Has it changed or are these deviants just more vocal?
I think he will have the trip of a lifetime... Especially with a name like Sailorman, I hear the guys go crazy for sailors!

Also he mentions fisting! What better than a good fisting? being doubled fisted in the outdoors by manly men :whip:

Good luck :friends:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic