Angry Bulgarian biker launches crazed road rage rant at Thai motorcyclist after avoiding collision

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Angry Bulgarian biker launches crazed road rage rant at Thai motorcyclist after avoiding collision

Post by Brody »

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=ueGT_1607620915
An angry Bulgarian biker shouted and hit a Thai motorcyclist after falling onto the ground to avoid a crash in Thailand.

Bulgarian ex-pat Tony Kalniev was making a vlog while riding an electric motorcycle when a local pulled out from a side road in Pathum Thani on Tuesday (December 8).

Helmet camera footage shows how Tony slammed on the brakes and flung himself to the ground to avoid crashing into the other biker.

He then confronted him while angrily branding him a "f***ing idiot" before a passing taxi driver intervened to separate the two.

Tony, who lives in the country with his Thai partner, refused to apologise for the outburst on Wednesday.

He said: ''Why should I apologise? I was hurt when I crashed. My bike was broken, not his. I saved him and his motorcycle by falling down for him, the stupid brain.

''If I was a truck he would have died. Instead of me apologising, the country should focus on training people properly to get a motorcycle or car license. A single day test is not enough to qualify people to be a driver.''
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Angry Bulgarian biker launches crazed road rage rant at Thai motorcyclist after avoiding collision

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Speaks good Thai.
Queef
Expatriate
New Caledonia

Re: Angry Bulgarian biker launches crazed road rage rant at Thai motorcyclist after avoiding collision

Post by Queef »

But really, why should he apologize? Because he's a foreigner and should be grateful to be allowed in this wonderful country? (just quoting some CEO posters). Wathapon should consider himself lucky he didn't get his skull cracked open. The Bulgarian don't fuck around.

If anything, the half-witted dipshit should get on his fucking knees and show some remorse.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Who asked him to apologize?
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
lagrange
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by lagrange »

Maybe if he had been focused on the road rather than on making his video he would have reacted a bit quicker? Sure the Thai rider was in the wrong, but isnt that 'situation normal'? If you expect everyone to follow safety standards and road rules you are truly in the wrong part of the world.
" Tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
Element6
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Element6 »

I couldn't understand why he crashed as there was still plenty of room to stop or avoid
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

Might be a good idea to get his brakes looked at
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

Thais don't know how to drive. Bulgarians don't know how to drive either. Anything could have happened, full points for swearing and it's nice that he lives to tell the tale.
Patcan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Patcan »

Not the way to react with Thai people. He will learn a few tough lessons there.
xX.TROPA.Xx
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by xX.TROPA.Xx »

Queef wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:58 pm But really, why should he apologize? Because he's a foreigner and should be grateful to be allowed in this wonderful country? (just quoting some CEO posters). Wathapon should consider himself lucky he didn't get his skull cracked open. The Bulgarian don't fuck around.

If anything, the half-witted dipshit should get on his fucking knees and show some remorse.
True that! its so Thailand some stupid Thai nearly kills you and you to have explain to a taxi driver why you're upset.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic