Greta says. Which part is not true?

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Greta says. Which part is not true?

Post by canucklhead »

I can hardly wait to see those wooden cars.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

This is the solution
We are the hope
We the people
Are too many!
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Maybe this is the kind of push mankind needs to start living amongst the stars, just like the science fiction writers predicted decades ago.

I’ll put my tin foil hat back on, now.
lagrange
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by lagrange »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Dec 12, 2020 1:33 am Maybe this is the kind of push mankind needs to start living amongst the stars, just like the science fiction writers predicted decades ago.

I’ll put my tin foil hat back on, now.
So we can start killing each other in space, fighting over landing rights on Uranus? I don't recall I read much SF about peace, love and rock n roll, mostly about blasters, laser guns and android wars.
" Tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

lagrange wrote:So we can start killing each other in space, fighting over landing rights on Uranus? I don't recall I read much SF about peace, love and rock n roll, mostly about blasters, laser guns and android wars.
You missed the original Star Trek.

The crew was multiracial. The mission was to meet new alien races. Captain Kirk slept with a new alien girl almost every episode. My personal favorite. ‘City on the Edge of Forever’. Where Edith Keeler must die (in an ordinary auto pedestrian accident).

Anyways, this may spark building massive space colonies on the La Grange points that’s been foretold since the 1970s in Japan.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

"To boldly go Where no man has gone before"

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

newkidontheblock wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:06 am
lagrange wrote:So we can start killing each other in space, fighting over landing rights on Uranus? I don't recall I read much SF about peace, love and rock n roll, mostly about blasters, laser guns and android wars.

The crew was multiracial. The mission was to meet new alien races. Captain Kirk slept with a new alien girl almost every episode. My personal favorite. ‘City on the Edge of Forever’. Where Edith Keeler must die (in an ordinary auto pedestrian accident).

Anyways, this may spark building massive space colonies on the La Grange points that’s been foretold since the 1970s in Japan.
Was that the Star Trek where each episode would introduce some random crew character who was destined to be evaporated, disintegrated, or somehow subjugated to become a drone of some ostensibly peaceful, but underhandedly dastardly new alien species?
The Star Trek that had rabid hand muffs and brain invading creatures that in china might be called ingredients?

Anyways. I see a problem with space exploration/exploitation when they build the launch vehicles from sustainable forests, and Morton Thiokol strap some their latest generation sparklers to the sides.

I think we can all rest a little easier once Greta picks up a copy of "what your clitoris can do for you"
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Freightdog wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:20 pm
newkidontheblock wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:06 am

I think we can all rest a little easier once Greta picks up a copy of "what your clitoris can do for you"

image uploader
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

have to say fake news or did ceo change the date for publication? LOL

Nov. 14, 2019
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic