To Mask or Not to Mask : Cambodian Expats, Do You Wear a Mask ?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.

Do you wear a mask in Cambodia?

Never
3%
Hardly ever
18%
Sometimes
45%
Always
33%

Total votes: 60
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Re: To Mask or Not to Mask : Cambodian Expats, Do You Wear a Mask ?

Post by Anchor Moy »

emm wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 5:47 pm I do wear a Mask out of several reasons:

6. Because i dont want people to see how old i really are, particular in the Morning before my first coffee
IMO This is the best reason so far. Here's more:
7. Because my teeth need whitening :crazy: (don't need to worry about the lettuce that's stuck there either).
8. So other people don't have to smell my beer breath (and believe me, it's worse with a mask on.) :bad:
9. Buying a (cloth) mask from time to time gives some business to locals :Rose:
10. When I wear a mask, sunglasses and a hat I think that nobody will recognise me 8)
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: To Mask or Not to Mask : Cambodian Expats, Do You Wear a Mask ?

Post by Clutch Cargo »

I guess there's a silver lining to everything. Don't have a link but i recall reading there's been a big uplift (pun intended) in nose jobs in Korea given less down time from work by wearing a mask.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic