today, I met Jesus

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Arthur&Hobson
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: today, I met Jesus

Post by Arthur&Hobson »

Thank you, I just wanted to know more about him and not his religion, not whether he is Jesus the Muslim or Jesus the Christian. I will still clear.
"Perhaps you would like me to come in there and wash your #### for you, you little ####."
flea
BANNED

Post by flea »

Jesus was a Jew...lol
techietraveller84
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by techietraveller84 »

We won't be able to tell for sure if he's Jesus until we see pictures.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

I am going to ask him if he believes that capital punishment is a Christian thing to do.
That'll stump him - either way

'better give him three days to think about it and then get back to me
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

Why would Jesus II speak or have anything to do with the middle east? Don't most sequels change location from the first? There's no reason why the second coming couldn't happen outside Starbucks on the Riverside in PP.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Don’t worry. Jesus has already reappeared. Multiple times. Take your pick of mental health institutions to visit. As soon as he appears, the cops are called. He’s soon whisked off the streets and sent to his new home. Everyday miracles are explained away. Yet witches, vampires, and werewolves are more popular than ever.

The age of miracles and belief died a long time ago.

* sniff sniff *

The believers are derided as god worshippers and pedophiles.

As to the question of capital punishment. Jesus said .. ‘render onto Caesar that which belongs to Ceasar’. State corporal punishment is a matter of the state, not individual responsibility.

I believe! In Santa, in UFOs, and in Jesus.

Merry Christmas!
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

Of course. Charles Manson and David Koresh were Jesus Christ. Look where that kind of talk got them.....
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Marty wrote:Of course. Charles Manson and David Koresh were Jesus Christ. Look where that kind of talk got them.....
The devil also exists.

But the devil has a silver forked tongue. That’s why they don’t get sent to the mental institutions. They gather followers and instead kill and encourage their followers to kill some more.

I believe.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

newkidontheblock wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:24 am
Marty wrote:Of course. Charles Manson and David Koresh were Jesus Christ. Look where that kind of talk got them.....
The devil also exists.

But the devil has a silver forked tongue. That’s why they don’t get sent to the mental institutions. They gather followers and instead kill and encourage their followers to kill some more.

I believe.
Yep. The LA coppers wanted Charlie's whole tribe and the ATF and FBI wanted Koresh's whole tribe.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

techietraveller84 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:54 am We won't be able to tell for sure if he's Jesus until we see pictures.
Yes, made me think 'pic or it didn't happen' :mrgreen:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic