Diamond Massage Closed Down for Sexy Advertising

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Diamond Massage Closed Down for Sexy Advertising

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News, (Phnom Penh): Daun Penh District Unity Command forces on the afternoon of November 26, 2020 raided and closed the Diamond Massage parlor, suspected of promoting sexual services on social media. It was located on Street 222, Sangkat Boeung Reang, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Authorities said that Daun Penh district authorities, led by Governor Sok Penh Vuth, cracked down and closed the Diamond Massage parlor after videos circulating on social media appeared to show offers of sex for money.
Mr. Sok Penh Vuth said that with the approval of the prosecutor's office, the police decided to temporarily close the business while they investigate the case.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Diamond Massage Closed Down for Sexy Advertising

Post by epidemiks »

It is very disappointing that I've only just heard of this place.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

This place was advertising heavily on Facebook. I had to disable one of their sponsored ads which appeared for two days straight lest someone saw it from behind or something. I never search for anything massage related, but they ran this ad with the silhouette of a woman dancing in the background in a very "provocative" way. I knew it was just a matter of time before it closes down. Must be Chinese owners no doubt.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

This was all sparked by a guy seeing an ad from this place. Discounts on services were being offered. He then called and asked about the services. Pretty explicit. He then recorded his conversation. And posted them on Facebook.

When he went there later on for the services, the cops had already beat him to it.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I've rarely ever gotten a massage here or anywhere else. I had a fucked up back and went to those blind massage places a few times. They can't find your wallet so it's cool. I went to a massage place on 271 one time and was kind of pissed off because they didn't actually do massage. I think they were just lazy, they pointed me next door which was full of non-masseuses too, I left very unsatisfied.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Excluding girlfriends, never had a massage in my life. Don’t like them touching me.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

GMJS-CEO wrote:Excluding girlfriends, never had a massage in my life. Don’t like them touching me.
Better halves give the best massages. Because it’s out of love.

Not withstanding, I love a good Khmer massage. The ugly fat ones do the best job. They really dig in to get the muscles loosened up.

Sorry about the bad back, JB. Have you tried a chiropractor?

Otherwise, the KTV girl massage and pretty girl places are the worst massages.

The shoulder thing Tokyo gives took some getting used too as well.

Right now I go to a chop shop.

It’s cheap, only 5 times more than a Khmer massage, not the usually 10-15 times more. There’s no chit chat, just soft music while the muscles get pounded. Unfortunately, massages are in thick street clothes and socks on a massage bed, with the person standing on the side of the high bed. So not as much force given to loosen the muscles. Miss that Khmer kneading and finger and toe pulling.
mpgvaoc
Tourist
United States of America

Post by mpgvaoc »

No wonder this place was shut! As for me, it looks more like a brothel than a SPA.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Damn that place looks amazing, what great advertising for them as well considering it's just a temporary closure.

Kudos to all involved 👏
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic