Diamond Massage Closed Down for Sexy Advertising

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Diamond Massage Closed Down for Sexy Advertising

Post by Freightdog »

Interesting clobber aside, I’m actually interested in a decent massage, consistent.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Sihanoukville had a nice blind massage in the middle of town ,
never heard of nobody losing any cookies at one of them .
There was a big guy sitting at a desk in the middle watching out over every body .
Never any thing “ lost “
I liked the fact that my favorite little blind girl couldn’t see me ..
except with her “ seeing hands “
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

In the olden days, there was a very big lady who would walk on your back and thump you black and blue in a massage place close to riverside - St 130 or thereabouts, near Indochine 2. All that for 8000 riel and they didn't even steal your wallet, but you would've been either brave or a fool to ask for a happy ending. But bring your own beer was acceptable.
Those days are gone. :cry:
Gazzy
Expatriate
South Africa

Post by Gazzy »

So, got really spoilt after living in Bali and Chang Mai. Sure as shit can't find a decent massage here in PP. Any recommdations?
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

If you have back problems or muscles that need a good strong massage may I suggest you buy a buffing machine like this. But it needs to be a variable speed type. The one I use vibrates from 800 to 4000 a minuet but is best used in the under 1500 range. It can shake the shit out of your bones and is good to remove cellulite in the upper legs of females . Costs $49 from Super Cheap in Australia

KevinTan
Expatriate
Singapore

Post by KevinTan »

Tootsfriend wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 7:44 am If you have back problems or muscles that need a good strong massage may I suggest you buy a buffing machine like this. But it needs to be a variable speed type. The one I use vibrates from 800 to 4000 a minuet but is best used in the under 1500 range. It can shake the shit out of your bones and is good to remove cellulite in the upper legs of females . Costs $49 from Super Cheap in Australia

I'll rather take a dive to the Titanic or paraglide using a secondhand parachute than use that device.
daiquiri
Expatriate
Germany

Post by daiquiri »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:47 pm I've rarely ever gotten a massage here or anywhere else. I had a fucked up back and went to those blind massage places a few times. They can't find your wallet so it's cool. I went to a massage place on 271 one time and was kind of pissed off because they didn't actually do massage. I think they were just lazy, they pointed me next door which was full of non-masseuses too, I left very unsatisfied.
,,, at least that's what you think haha ...
sorry, just joking.

actually i really loved getting a massage at wat phnom... i really loved it that those places offer you to fall asleep and just pay a 10$ guesthouse fee the next day. It is great after a long motorbike ride and it is awesome to sleep with AC once in a while if you don't have it at home!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic