Diamond Massage Closed Down for Sexy Advertising

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Diamond Massage Closed Down for Sexy Advertising

Post by Alex »

mpgvaoc wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 8:56 pm No wonder this place was shut! As for me, it looks more like a brothel than a SPA.
Congrats, Sherlock, and what makes this even more impressive is the fact that it took you less than three years to figure that out.
Lost50
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Lost50 »

The masks....ooh the masks. What a sight. In years to come generations will look back laugh a lot & say "WTF".

Photos like these will adourn exhibitions entitled 'The Retarded Era".
tipenedju
Tourist
United States of America

Post by tipenedju »

Wow, what an eventful day in the massage world! I'm sure Diamond Massage is just thrilled about its reputation being associated with ""sexy advertising."" 😂
ressl
Expatriate
Germany

Post by ressl »

Can't get threads that had been idle for, let's say, more than a year get blocked to add any content?
Driving on Cambodian roads is just like playing a classic arcade top scroller. The only difference is a force feedback controller, the limitation to only one life and the inability to restart, once Game Over
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

ressl wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:38 pm Can't get threads that had been idle for, let's say, more than a year get blocked to add any content?
I blame it partly on the "similar topics" tabs that come up under every thread. It's not always obvious that the thread might be years old. It's funny when someone suddenly decides they want to rent a place or buy something when the original poster has long left town or this mortal coil.

Besides that I notice that there are a whole lot of recent posters who seem to want to swerve the direction of the forum towards their limited experiences of Cambodia, mainly involving sex tourism. I'm no puritan, but then there's a wide gap between being a puritan and some creepy Pattaya/ Sihanoukville reject who has no interest in Cambodia other than how cheap they can get hookers for. And they come to ask on here how much a "girlfriend" is? Just my opinion, but they shouldn't be encouraged.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Since this old thread has been revived....It wasn't shut down for long, they were advertising all over Facebook, within days of this thread, under a new name, and still are.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 11:49 pm Since this old thread has been revived....It wasn't shut down for long, they were advertising all over Facebook, within days of this thread, under a new name, and still are.
Do they still have the same outfits? Asking for a friend.
However, massage outfits that allow a certain agility while bounding about should absolutely be encouraged and applauded. Remembering also that a key point of a massage is invigorating the circulation somewhat.
mpgvaoc
Tourist
United States of America

Post by mpgvaoc »

Wow, what an eventful day in the massage world! I'm sure Diamond Massage is just thrilled about its reputation being associated with ""sexy advertising."" 😂
On a different note, I recently stumbled upon Filler Treatment in Woodland Hills, and I'm really tempted to try it out. They offer a variety of services that seem intriguing. You can find more info at rawbeautyaesthetics.com.
As a newbie on this forum, I'm here to share my experiences and opinions. Let's keep the conversation lighthearted and fun but also respectful. If anyone has any other recommendations or wants to discuss something else, feel free to chime in. Let's keep the vibes positive and friendly!
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

What’s the name of the new outfit? Did it reopen and stay viable? Is it open, currently? Do they/did they do a reasonable massage?

No longer asking for a friend…
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Freightdog wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 5:54 pm What’s the name of the new outfit? Did it reopen and stay viable? Is it open, currently? Do they/did they do a reasonable massage?

No longer asking for a friend…
SWMBO would be thrilled to see this post, no doubt. Tsk tsk tsk, FD. :twisted:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic