Grumpy Cnts

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Wilhelm
Tourist
Canada

Re: Grumpy Cnts

Post by Wilhelm »

Never in my life have I witnessed such a gaggle of creepy, debauched degenerates than on this website. Every moment spent on this whirling cesspool of unhealthy drivel is a moment wasted. Have another drink, you repugnant alcoholic conspiracy theorists and palsied scofflaw criminals. Thank God most of you haggard nasty little boomers will be dead soon.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Hang tough, Wil.
Just keep spreading the light and sharing the joy - they'll come around one day.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Wilhelm wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:38 am Never in my life have I witnessed such a gaggle of creepy, debauched degenerates than on this website.
Obvious you have lived a very sheltered life then.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Wilhelm wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:38 am Never in my life have I witnessed such a gaggle of creepy, debauched degenerates than on this website. Every moment spent on this whirling cesspool of unhealthy drivel is a moment wasted. Have another drink, you repugnant alcoholic conspiracy theorists and palsied scofflaw criminals. Thank God most of you haggard nasty little boomers will be dead soon.
Apply liberally...

Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

I do like "scofflaw" though, that's a keeper.
ExPenhMan
Expatriate
Canada

Post by ExPenhMan »

Wilhelm wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:38 am Never in my life have I witnessed such a gaggle of creepy, debauched degenerates than on this website. Every moment spent on this whirling cesspool of unhealthy drivel is a moment wasted. Have another drink, you repugnant alcoholic conspiracy theorists and palsied scofflaw criminals. Thank God most of you haggard nasty little boomers will be dead soon.
I like this forum a lot precisely because every over-wrought, reality-detached adjective you issued is untrue.

Resign. Bye bye.
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Wilhelm wrote: ↑Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:38 am
Never in my life have I witnessed such a gaggle of creepy, debauched degenerates than on this website. You obviously dont get out much do you. Every moment spent on this whirling cesspool of unhealthy drivel is a moment wasted. Yet you took the time to preach to us. Thank you. Have another drink, you repugnant alcoholic conspiracy theorists and palsied scofflaw criminals. Sorry , a bit early for me but you go ahead. sounds like you need a jolt or two.Thank God most of you haggard nasty little boomers will be dead soon. Can you be more pecise about soon? Today, this week , in a month, a year 2031?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Is it possible that Wilhelm saw the thread title "Grumpy Cnts" and thought, 'I bet they're talking about me'.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Not long until Christmas Ebeneezer. :D
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Username Taken wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:24 pm Is it possible that Wilhelm saw the thread title "Grumpy Cnts" and thought, 'I bet they're talking about me'.
This isn't his first unprovoked outburst

post458277.html#p458277
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic