Pregnant 16Yo Girl Says that Chinese Boyfriend Attacked Her

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
la8rat
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Pregnant 16Yo Girl Says that Chinese Boyfriend Attacked Her

Post by la8rat »

siliconlife wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:17 am
la8rat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:10 am
I'll let that slide on the assumption you are American and crude and vulgar humour isn't your strong point.
FTFY
I make no apologies for my particular brand of humour. If you want to get upset about something look into the grooming gangs in my area of the nw of England. How the police turned a blind eye in the name of political correctness. Allowing abuse to go on for decades unchechecked. Try clocking in every day knowing you're going to be working with a guy having a nervous breakdown because his 13 year old daughter is being fucked by every paki in town and the cops won't help.
In short GO FUCK YOURSELF
A lie can get round the world faster than the truth can get its boots on.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

How old is the boyfriend? Does he own/rent the condo where he is living?

Working under the assumption that he is an adult, why is APLE not involved?

Just imagine if this were an adult western male, who beat and impregnated a 16 year old Cambodian girl. I can hear the '60 Minutes Australia' piece already.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Brody wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:51 am How old is the boyfriend? Does he own/rent the condo where he is living?

Working under the assumption that he is an adult, why is APLE not involved?

Just imagine if this were a western male, who beat and impregnated a 16 year old girl.
This is the key issue here, she is under age and her pregnancy confirms the boyfriend has been doing the deed. He should be arrested and prosecuted for that. The abuse is an aggravating factor so no bail, straight to jail.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

ExPenhMan wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:14 am
Username Taken wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:27 am
la8rat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:37 am
siliconlife wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:23 am
la8rat wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:43 pm Are the tidley winks banging the locals?

Can only hope we get a hybrid larger breasted variety of rentals.
Because that's what a gentleman thinks about when he sees reportage on what appears to be underage pregnancy and domestic abuse.
You have me mistaken for someone else.. I have never claimed to be a gentleman.
We really need to bring back that negative karma button.

What a pathetic excuse of an individual you are.
Is there an option for ejection button?

I haven't a clue what he was saying, but the longing for large breasts after reading about violence against a teenaged girl was tasteless in the extreme.
I use this

Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

So @Anchor Moy

since you're the OP, care to do some more research into this?

Is the offender an adult? Weren't you disturbed by the omission of this information in the news piece you quoted?
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

The offender is Chinese. Maybe PRC Chinese.

Does APLE go after Cambodia’s masters?
I don’t know. I do know that there are different rules for different people in Cambodia.

Maybe the PRC authorities might label him a criminal and take him back for a 3 year hiatus?
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

la8rat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:40 am In short GO FUCK YOURSELF
Take a few days off. No explanation needed.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

A little bit more here (it translates into English well).
https://khmernote.com.kh/news/134383
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Brody wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:58 am So @Anchor Moy

since you're the OP, care to do some more research into this?

Is the offender an adult? Weren't you disturbed by the omission of this information in the news piece you quoted?
I posted it because I was shocked. Yeah, definitely the tone of the article was very matter of fact, saying that the couple were living together, but are not legally married. No indication that the girl is underage.
So I went to check "Cambodian age of consent" and I got this:
What is the Cambodia Age of Consent?

The Age of Consent in Cambodia is 15 years old. The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity. Individuals aged 14 or younger in Cambodia are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, and such activity may result in prosecution for statutory rape or the equivalent local law.

Cambodia statutory rape law is violated when an individual has consensual sexual contact with a person under age 15. However, purchasing sex from a minor under age 18 is illegal.

Cambodia does not have a close-in-age exemption. Close in age exemptions, commonly known as "Romeo and Juliet laws" in the United States, are put in place to prevent the prosecution of individuals who engage in consensual sexual activity when both participants are significantly close in age to each other, and one or both partners are below the age of consent.

Because there is no close-in-age exemption in Cambodia, it is possible for two individuals both under the age of 15 who willingly engage in intercourse to both be prosecuted for statutory rape, although this is rare. Similarly, no protections are reserved for sexual relations in which one participant is a 14 year old and the second is a 15 or 16 year old.
https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/cambodia

So from what this says, if the Chinese guy is not paying her for sex then it is legal I guess. I hope that he will get prosecuted for the violence. Bastard.
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

General Mackevili wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:41 am
la8rat wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:40 am In short GO FUCK YOURSELF
Take a few days off. No explanation needed.
Personally, I’d vote for a permaban, not because of gfy, but because of the content in context. It’s fucking disgusting. Just my humble opinion.
I’ve said it before, but shit like that is why my post content is way down, maybe it’s not missed, I’m okay if that’s the case.
up to you...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic