Why are serial banned posters allowed back on the forum?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Why are serial banned posters allowed back on the forum?

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:47 pm
Username Taken wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:50 am p.s. BBB was permabanned 10 minutes ago.
Gavin is like Herpes.
you cant get rid of him... he will be back :plus1:
He's one bored, no life man that should make most others feel pretty good about their own simple existence. What a chip you've gotta have, ya?
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Username Taken wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:05 pm ^^ I haven't bothered to check, but I expect the answer to that is that he probably has more than one pair of socks in his drawer.
Well, hopefully he does. One of the more entertaining posters on either forum.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Jerry Atrick wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:17 pm
Username Taken wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 12:05 pm ^^ I haven't bothered to check, but I expect the answer to that is that he probably has more than one pair of socks in his drawer.
Well, hopefully he does. One of the more entertaining posters on either forum.
You're easily amused.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

"no life man"

A perfect description of all sock/trolls i reckon too.
Very perceptive, Fu Fighter.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:03 am
BigBoobsBob wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:50 am Why are posters allowed to start threads bitching and moaning about moderation activity, or lack of moderation activity, that they disagree with? I thought that was forbidden.
complain about mods on thai visa... ur banned
:beer3:
And look how that works for them, how many times have you returned from the banned on Thai Visa? As you're so Phuket-centric and have a rather unique style, it would be very easy to ban your latest incarnation on Thai Visa again. Yet there you are, zzzzz...
Strawberryshake
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Strawberryshake »

Complain mods on tvf will just be a 48 hours temporarily ban.. Anyway that site tvf has just a few genuine posters left. You find urself mostly debating with admin & site owners imho.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Don’t waste time banning Gav, he’s got a stable of other accounts ready to go.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:11 pm Don’t waste time banning Gav, he’s got a stable of other accounts ready to go.
But why ? Why post on here when there are other places online which are more adapted for special needs posters ? Gav can't post on CEO for more than a week without insulting someone, and outing himself at the same time.
"Welcome back Gav - fk the mods - yeah, ok then, piss off." Rince and repeat.
If he was a kid, you would call this attention seeking behaviour.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Anchor Moy wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:27 pm
GMJS-CEO wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:11 pm Don’t waste time banning Gav, he’s got a stable of other accounts ready to go.
But why ? Why post on here when there are other places online which are more adapted for special needs posters ? Gav can't post on CEO for more than a week without insulting someone, and outing himself at the same time.
"Welcome back Gav - fk the mods - yeah, ok then, piss off." Rince and repeat.
If he was a kid, you would call this attention seeking behaviour.
It's quite interesting and unusual behavior from an adult, isn't it? (The fact we're discussing him now no doubt fueling whatever it is he feels he needs from CEO) His trolling added to his outing of himself gives me the impression he has this requirement of "look at me and how clever I am" stemming from the usual gender role model/father figure deficient relationship - not getting the normal acknowledgment most of us get from our fathers...and all that....or not Whatever his psychological issues might be, he certainly doesn't have any problem with being seen as a bit of a sad and pitiful guy. Cambodia does get its fair share of them it has to be said.
la8rat
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by la8rat »

I never had any problems with cams posts. In fact I found them mostly amusing and he does seem to have a talent for unearthing background details on current topics.
Cowshed is a drinking mate of his going off a previous post here. So maybe he can shed some light on cqms sexuality.

What's the deal with the trans stuff?

First a drag queen (Gloria from IAHHM) then big tits Bob..
A lie can get round the world faster than the truth can get its boots on.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic