Predictions for a Biden presidency

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Predictions for a Biden presidency

Post by IraHayes »

Not sure how serious this thread will turn out but if you would like to set some predictions down in stone for future references then put them here so we can look back in 4 years and say either “I told you so” or “hmmm that turned out better than I expected”

So, for posterity, here are mine.

1. Trump will be permanently banned from Twitter.

2. Trade tariffs against China will be slowly removed.

3. The economy will slow.

4. Immigration will boom.

5. BLM will begin to dictate policy.

6. Hunter Biden will get a free pass.

7. Troops will be sent into one or more Middle East countries entangling the US in yet more foreign wars.

8. The US will pump money into the IMF so those countries in debt to China via Belt & Road debt can take that money and give it to China which means the US will be paying for China’s BRI.

9. Crime will rise as defund the police takes a firm hold. Which it will as BLM will demand it (see point 5) and the Dems will agree to their demands.

10. The US will rejoin the Paris Climate Accord and begin to throw money at everyone to reduce CO2 emissions while China continues to emit CO2 unabated.

11. Trump will hide the fact he intends to run in 2024 and will become a media celebrity again.

12. Trump or a family member will run in 2024 and win going against Kamala Harris as Joe retires.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: Predictions for a Biden presidency

Post by newkidontheblock »

Biden will get the Nobel Peace Prize.

After Biden dies in office, Harris will get a Nobel Peace Prize as well.

Everything predicted by the OP will come true.

Taxes will go way up on everything. Forget saving for retirement. Everyone will be forced onto the government dole in the end.

Politics will become even more divisive. Government will regulate social media so society will seem more harmonious. Those against Biden will simply have no voice to be heard.

Regulations will increase exponentially. Everyone will be guilty of violating some regulation somewhere. Enemies of the state will have selective enforcement of those violations.

The US will be on full lockdown indefinitely. Scientifically, the only way to guarantee not spreading the virus is to shut down all society.

The eventual recovery will be even softer than the Obama recovery due to excessive regulation and taxes.

The US will a Belt and Road client country of PRC China.

Eventually Americans will be hurting so much that any alternative to Biden Harris is better. Expect Trump to be re-elected.

nemo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by nemo »

What will happen in New Zealand?
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Ira I think you mean IF there is a Biden presidency. 😌
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

nemo wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:50 pm What will happen in New Zealand?
Does anything much happen in NZ? (I thought it was a mythological country.)
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

1. Trumpites will establish a confederacy, formally secede from the union.
2. A White Trump house will be built as part of a crazy golf venue.
3. Ginger marmalade will gain in popularity.
4. Golf courses around the world will become paramilitary training venues, and places to influence international thinking.
5. China will be utterly vanquished at the 19th hole.

6. Biden's golf membership will get another 0 or two
7. Sorry....remind me again- who is Biden?
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

IraHayes wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:27 am Not sure how serious this thread will turn out but if you would like to set some predictions down in stone for future references then put them here so we can look back in 4 years and say either “I told you so” or “hmmm that turned out better than I expected”

So, for posterity, here are mine.

1. Trump will be permanently banned from Twitter.

2. Trade tariffs against China will be slowly removed.

3. The economy will slow.

4. Immigration will boom.

5. BLM will begin to dictate policy.

6. Hunter Biden will get a free pass.

7. Troops will be sent into one or more Middle East countries entangling the US in yet more foreign wars.

8. The US will pump money into the IMF so those countries in debt to China via Belt & Road debt can take that money and give it to China which means the US will be paying for China’s BRI.

9. Crime will rise as defund the police takes a firm hold. Which it will as BLM will demand it (see point 5) and the Dems will agree to their demands.

10. The US will rejoin the Paris Climate Accord and begin to throw money at everyone to reduce CO2 emissions while China continues to emit CO2 unabated.

11. Trump will hide the fact he intends to run in 2024 and will become a media celebrity again.

12. Trump or a family member will run in 2024 and win going against Kamala Harris as Joe retires.
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

All you trump haters are in for a nice surprise ( whoops - nice for me , not for you 😉 )

Mark these words
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

I predict gaffes, lots and lots of gaffes.

Other than that, let's see!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic