Kampot 2005?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Arthur&Hobson
Expatriate
Cambodia

Kampot 2005?

Post by Arthur&Hobson »

Image Dick's girlfriend. Don't remember her name.
Image At that time, the owner of Utopia and his wife.
Image Wonderful couple that ran the pub.
Image I was shocked to see this on the wall of a pub in Kampot.
"Perhaps you would like me to come in there and wash your #### for you, you little ####."
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Kampot 2005?

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Nice
Arthur&Hobson
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Arthur&Hobson »

Does anyone remember the names of the couple at Bonkors Pub? I believe he was an Indy driver at one time. Or the owner of Utopia at that time?
"Perhaps you would like me to come in there and wash your #### for you, you little ####."
Khmer_Risotto
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Khmer_Risotto »

Arthur&Hobson wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:07 pm Or the owner of Utopia at that time?
Max, I believe.

Had an interesting backstory if I'm remembering correctly.
krisduncs
Expatriate

Post by krisduncs »

:stir: richard n terri. Both long dead now,from the drink. The 1st photo is my place,rusty keyhole,in 05. Its 1st location.
Arthur&Hobson
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Arthur&Hobson »

Thanks for your fantastic ribs! Gary and Dick and I went there a few times. Do you remember them? Are they still around? The picture of your place has a jeep parked outside of Bonkors. They sold this to, I think he called himself "Grumpy Dave." Is he still around? Thanks for your imput.
theKid
Expatriate
Macau

Post by theKid »

Khmer_Risotto wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:02 pm
Arthur&Hobson wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:07 pm Or the owner of Utopia at that time?
Max, I believe.

Had an interesting backstory if I'm remembering correctly.
Yes, Max Crow
krisduncs
Expatriate

Post by krisduncs »

Arthur&Hobson wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 6:26 pm Thanks for your fantastic ribs! Gary and Dick and I went there a few times. Do you remember them? Are they still around? The picture of your place has a jeep parked outside of Bonkors. They sold this to, I think he called himself "Grumpy Dave." Is he still around? Thanks for your imput.
I would know them if i saw a pic. Grumpy dave from snooky,who sold sausages? If so, he fled cambodia abruptly one night,after he ran over and killed a young girl in snooky. With that jeep if i remember correctly.
Arthur&Hobson
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Arthur&Hobson »

This is a picture of Dick. There is also a picture of him and Gary under the Snookyville 2005? heading. They are at the dragon at Sokha hotel. Gary always had a vodka and orange in his hand. Both were from England. I left just after they were starting an apartment building together. Dick and Mic, from G'day Mate, purchased a van together and started trips between Kampot and Snooky. Yes, Grumpy Dave made sausages on the ground floor of G'day Mate. Wish you could zoom in on the pictures to get a better look. Thank you.
krisduncs
Expatriate

Post by krisduncs »

Yes,thats Dick,who had the shuttle service. He still lives in Kampot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic