What is your dream job at age 71?

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

What is your dream job at age 71?

Post by Soi Dog »

It beats sitting in a rocking chair on the porch back in Darwin, I guess. The article doesn't say, but I'll venture the violent, drunken asshats are British. That would have surely been the case 10 years ago. Maybe Russians have overtaken Brits as the drunken louts there too? Place yer bets. We'll see if this story gets updated with their nationalities.

The incident took place on what was suppose to be a dry (no alcohol) Buddhist religious holiday, too. :facepalm:
4 injured in Central Pattaya Go-Go Bar Fight
Posted on March 5, 2015 at 4:19 am

71 year old bar manager on the right?

Knuckle-dragging assailants.

Three patrons and an Australian Bar Manager were injured in an early morning fight which occurred inside of a popular Central Pattaya Go-Go Bar in the early hours of Wednesday.

Police and medics were called to the Showgirls Bar in Soi LK Metro off Soi Diana Inn just before 4am, when the bar was supposed to be closed due to a religious holiday forcing Bars to close at Midnight.

The chaotic scene uncovered 3 foreign patrons, who are members of a Motorbike Club and refused to give Police their names or nationalities. They had facial injuries which were thought to have been sustained as they were forcibly ejected from the Bar by Security Guards, due to an earlier altercation.

The Australian Manager of the bar, Mr. Ronald Kingsnorth aged 71, was also injured as he approached the men and attempted to diffuse the situation.

Police arrested the 3 foreign patrons and noted the Bar was open well after midnight. Investigations are ongoing at this time as the Bar waits to hear if the incident leads to a closure order, which has been imposed on other bars in the past where patrons have been assaulted.

- See more at: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/ ... W6Lx9.dpuf
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: What is your dream job at age 71?

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

Based on the members of a motorcycle club I'll go for Australian, it's not a big british thing here as far as I know.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

Cowshed Cowboy wrote:Based on the members of a motorcycle club I'll go for Australian, it's not a big british thing here as far as I know.
Good call. Dutch is a possibility, too.
General Chatter
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by General Chatter »

Or German.....that cock head wife beater Klaus had a bar in Thailand and on Street 51....and he was a Lone Brother (tossers) then became a Rebel (tossers)....In the UK we dont really do the gang thing but the plebs love a good punch up, the Aussie inherit that from Britain...
I was born with nothing , and I still have most of it left.

ChessCube Account name is generalchat
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic