Koh Rong: Beachfront House 9 rooms + land = $49000 - Hard Title

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Koh Rong: Beachfront House 9 rooms + land = $49000 - Hard Title

Post by phuketrichard »

personally i just think he hasn't a clue what he is doing
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Well at least he is presenting a positive, and real, snapshot of part of the coastal scene down there.
At least his not just winging about the Chinese takeover and donig zot to fix it.
At least he is presenting opportunities for us to re-engage with the coast.
At least he is still flying the flag of the West down there.
at least he is not a winging surrender monkey.

Sorry, i'm a bit pissed off at this.
I see Basta down there - and a whole bunch of other naysayers bitching from elsewhere.
and nothing else.

You call yourself capitalists - but you hate someone who ist trying to turn a buck on real estate.
ffs, no wonder the chinese communists are taking over the coast.

imo only, but strongly
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:09 am Well at least he is presenting a positive, and real, snapshot of part of the coastal scene down there.
At least his not just winging about the Chinese takeover and donig zot to fix it.
At least he is presenting opportunities for us to re-engage with the coast.
At least he is still flying the flag of the West down there.
at least he is not a winging surrender monkey.

Sorry, i'm a bit pissed off at this.
I see Basta down there - and a whole bunch of other naysayers bitching from elsewhere.
and nothing else.

You call yourself capitalists - but you hate someone who ist trying to turn a buck on real estate.
ffs, no wonder the chinese communists are taking over the coast.

imo only, but strongly
How do u know where he is?

There are certain things you include when you sell real estate/properties
the first and foremost is PHOTOS
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Rich, photo's are available, just contact Basta.
He is just using this site as a noticeboard - not as a full real estate advertising splash.
Thank Christ.

With due respect, i don't think he deserves a public slagging for not conducting his biz the way you think it should be done.

Ps, not irrelevant - you are often posting links with little or no explanation, expecting readers to follow thru themselves.
Personally, i reckon that is less appropriate for a general post when you are trying to make a point - than it is for a commercial/advertising post.
But i am never going to slag you for that like you are slagging off Basta - it's just your way of posting. Each to their own path.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

FYI Stern;
When ever i post, i always post a brief quote from the link, sometimes even a photo. With the title and my quote its fairly easy to see what the post is concerning and if you desire to read more...
Plus i often make a comment, if i feel it deserves one

I also dont agree with people that post nothing more than the link

Carry On

FYI

Happy Post Loy Krathong to everyone, It was a beautiful night on the beach
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 8:50 am He is just using this site as a noticeboard - not as a full real estate advertising splash.
His other posts usually do include pics of the land map and associated house[s) but for some reason he's excluded them here. And his associated real estate site doesn't have any more information either https://kohrongre.com/p/beachfront-land ... main-pier/. The property is at the main pier of Koh Rong island yet the pics don't show a pier.

Maybe members are querying this because normally he does provide all the pertinent details.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Apologies if i got it wrong, Rich.
but my main point still stands.
I just object to the slagging. but no big deal, i don't want to start another brawl.

Personally, I am really grateful we have Basta - both here on CEO, but especially down there. Flying the flag.
The photo's are not just attractive and appealing. They are a really important reminder of what is still on offer on the coast
- including some fabulous opportunities.
Most of us would have nearly forgotten all about the islands if not for Bast's posts.
This is especially important at this time when nearly everybody seems to have already surrendered the coast to China as a done deal.
Not true - yet

Note to all Patriots
The rain is nearly over - GET down to the islands and start to reclaim the territory - next weekend!
It's gonna be a fab trip. Grab the chance to catch it while it is in this rare, really quiet time.
Remind yourself of those stunning natural treasures.
Take a look at the expat community down there. Check out some of those 50G beachfront gems.

And think about taking a stand.
at least, for regular jaunts to the coast once again - remember them??
We might get this CEO hippy little corner of the beach going after all, (eh Doc?)
lol
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

SternAAlbifrons wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:42 am Apologies if i got it wrong, Rich.
but my main point still stands.
I just object to the slagging. but no big deal, i don't want to start another brawl.

Personally, I am really grateful we have Basta - both here on CEO, but especially down there. Flying the flag.
The photo's are not just attractive and appealing. They are a really important reminder of what is still on offer on the coast
- including some fabulous opportunities.
Most of us would have nearly forgotten all about the islands if not for Bast's posts.
This is especially important at this time when nearly everybody seems to have already surrendered the coast to China as a done deal.
Not true - yet

Note to all Patriots
The rain is nearly over - GET down to the islands and start to reclaim the territory - next weekend!
It's gonna be a fab trip. Grab the chance to catch it while it is in this rare, really quiet time.
Remind yourself of those stunning natural treasures.
Take a look at the expat community down there. Check out some of those 50G beachfront gems.

And think about taking a stand.
at least, for regular jaunts to the coast once again - remember them??
We might get this CEO hippy little corner of the beach going after all, (eh Doc?)
lol
Can I have something of the stuff you had this morning? Must be great first class.

Serious question, why would you offer land for sale on an expat forum when laws in that country exempt expats from owning land?
basta.binici
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by basta.binici »

I got an email today:

"Please send CLEAR and DETAILED photos of:
Koh Rong: Beachfront House 9 rooms + land = $49000 - Hard Title

If not, I might report you as a fraudster in Cambodia.

Or just fuck off with your pathetic so-called real estate shit.

Is that clear?"

What is happening?
basta.binici
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by basta.binici »

Some property owners don't sign exclusive contracts. The property are recognizable and Koh Rong main pier is not so big.
We realtors also worry about the clients will evade us and skip us and we won't get commissions. We sometimes hide photos or just post dummy listings.
The human brain is capable of understanding text. You can just communicate with me through email or phone or messaging apps. I only follow the CEO forum when I am on my desktop so not online every day.

You can buy a condo and get $300 per month rental income with $49K investment.
You can imagine how much income 9 concrete rooms in Koh Rong main pier can bring.

This is not your developed country which offers safety to realtors and has standards for even waiting in a queue. We have to protect our interests here due to lack of systemization which would lead you to move to another underdeveloped country which offers freedom.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic