American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

It seems that Aaron Eyman joined CEO and posted about some personal problems, and then a poster here made a comment saying that he seems to be running away from his problems. Well, he took the advice badly, and now he's upset because he doesn't run from anything, and wants a smackdown with the poster.

Here's the video. It's a bit long, and he mainly talks about himself, but you get the drift after 5 minutes. The video says CEO/K444, but mostly it is a lot of tripe about CEO, and of course, lots of talking about what a tough guy he is.

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
RikuPontinen888
Expatriate
Finland

Re: US Vlogger Guy Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by RikuPontinen888 »

:ROFL: EX "cambodian punk rocker" logs in. :plus1:

So lucky to have Khmer GF who looks after me now-a-days.
:Yahoo!: I call it Pol Nop Sart Oun Shien Shien. :wave:

newsworthy/cambodian-women-warned-about ... 41290.html

:chin: They also should warn foreigners about all stuff btw.
Yo Yo Yo, It`s Me. That Cambodian Punk Rocker. Famous ASF in the Cambodian Hoooood.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: American Vlogger AARON EYMAN (Aaron in Cambodia) Upset with CEO (VIDEO)

Post by Yerg »

2.42 minutes of my life I can’t get back. The words bumbling fuckwit spring to mind.
nerdlinger
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by nerdlinger »

I didn’t get past the part where he rolls his eyes at the notion of getting banned for threatening people with violence. What a fucking child.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:01 am It seems that Aaron Eyman joined CEO and posted about some personal problems, and then a poster here made a comment saying that he seems to be running away from his problems. Well, he took the advice badly, and now he's upset because he doesn't run from anything, and wants a smackdown with the poster.

Here's the video. It's a bit long, and he mainly talks about himself, but you get the drift after 5 minutes. The video says CEO/K444, but mostly it is a lot of tripe about CEO, and of course, lots of talking about what a tough guy he is.

I cant stand punks who use the word “ kmai “ or say Phnom Penh without pronouncing the “p”’s - cunts !
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Looks like Aaron Eyman is just another violent nutter who ended up in Cambodia that will likely leave Cambodia on an immigration flight or in a body bag. Sad.

On Aaron James Eyman's Facebook page he mentions that he's 37 years old, and that somebody gave him a birthday cake on June 18. That would mean he was born on 06/18/1983. Ironically, there's an Aaron James Eyman born on 06/18/1983 who has all sorts of felony charges in Iowa for crimes like serious violent crimes, including assault and weapons charges, to name a few.

And because Aaron Eyman spent time in US Federal prison, he has an inmate/offender number, 6577811, so you can see his other criminal cases for carrying weapons, harassment, domestic abuse assault. He also rants and raves on YouTube that he's against taxation, and he also seems to have a criminal record for something called 'failure to affix tax stamp,' although I'm not sure what that even means.

He sounds like your typical violent criminal that goes around assaulting people and making threats.

Weird how in his YouTube video he says he isn't an English teacher, yet on his Facebook he specifies that he took a TEFL course for the main goal of teaching English in Asia/Cambodia.

While it looks like he does in fact teach English to children in Cambodia, I very much doubt a violent felon would be allowed to teach children or anyone back home.

Here's the links showing an Aaron James Eyman born on June 18, 1983 with all sorts of serious violent crimes in Iowa.

https://www.bailbondshq.com/iowa/iadoc- ... an/6577811

https://www.courtregistry.org/people/aaron+eyman+ia/

Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

NJH wannabe, but even worse.
icetiger81
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by icetiger81 »

I didn't know Hunter Biden was in Cambodia.....
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

hanno wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:08 am NJH wannabe, but even worse.
NJH has some style and panache and is a genius compared to Aaron the fruitcake!
covidsux
Expatriate
Bahamas

Post by covidsux »

Somebody tell MOEYS
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic